Vertical mount inlet/outlets? - - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Vertical mount inlet/outlets?

Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 08:28 AM - Thread Starter
New to
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Posts: 397
Rep: 14 (Unique: 14)
Vertical mount inlet/outlets?

I'm going to do a vertical GPU mount and for clearance reasons was interested if there were any GPU blocks for current GTX cards that doesn't have the traditional location of the inlet/outlet ports.

Just to clarify, I'm looking for something where the vertical mount gpu's block has its inlet/outlets facing vertical as well, as opposed to towards the side panel perpendicular.

I did some googling and browsing but didn't turn up much other than a demo of something at a show.

Anyone know what I'm looking for? Does it exist?


I found this which looks perfect but my card isn't on the compatibility list

I wonder if there are others like this from other vendors.

Last edited by silverh20; 07-31-2018 at 08:55 AM.
silverh20 is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off