I flashed my XFX RX 480 to death and now I'm trying to get it back to life.
I tried everything, but no chance.
I've got a onboard graphic chip which works properly and in addition an old nvidia pciex also working properly.
What I've done so far:
1. Flashing with Atiwinflash (--> bricked, no picture anymore)
2. Removing my ATI from the system and connecting the onboard graphics --> booting properly, signal on analog output
3. Following the instructions to reset the bios (1,8 pin method) --> no improvement, no picture neither analog nor digital output
4. Inserted a nVidia card with a pciex-riser slot --> system is booting properly
5. Replacing the nvidia with ATI card --> no picture anymore (neither analog nor digital output)
The system is all the time booting properly with the bricked card, because I can hear the hard disc working and when pressing the power button once, the system is shutting down properly (after ~ 15 seconds).
Any idea, how to reanimate my card?
Thanks a lot!
Add. info: I cannot boot from onboard graphics, when a pciex vga card is connected. My BIOS then automatically switches to PCIex. Thats why I cannot boot my bricked ATI card with picture (from analog). I tried to activate onboard graphics with my working nvidia inserted --> not possible.