Sleeping Dogs PC Gaming Discussion And Performance Thread - Page 35 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Sleeping Dogs PC Gaming Discussion And Performance Thread

post #341 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-03-2013, 04:53 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 68 (Unique: 65)
Just picked this game up and all DLC on Steam for $19 bucks. Before I start playing it I wanted to know what you guys used to play it, kb/m or controller? Don't get me wrong I'm a kb/m guy all the way except for driving games but something about this game just made me think controller.

Steam - tatakai_me

sniper.gifOrigin ID - R350LUT3 gunner2.gif
OCN Headphone Club
"Because perfect hair is overrated"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #342 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Not new to Overclock.net

Rep: 164 (Unique: 137)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatakai All View Post

Just picked this game up and all DLC on Steam for $19 bucks. Before I start playing it I wanted to know what you guys used to play it, kb/m or controller? Don't get me wrong I'm a kb/m guy all the way except for driving games but something about this game just made me think controller.
controller for sure

post #343 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-04-2013, 09:59 AM
PC Gaming 1337 Enforcer

Rep: 842 (Unique: 543)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatakai All View Post

Mouse and keyboard all the way. I'm really puzzled as to why people only use mouse/keyboard for first person shooters. I find it to be greatly superior for everything but racing games and sports games. Menus are much smoother with kb/m, more functionality due to having more keys, you get hotkeys in a lot of games, more precise movement with mouse, better aiming, more comfortable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #344 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-04-2013, 04:54 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 68 (Unique: 65)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredgunner View Post

Mouse and keyboard all the way. I'm really puzzled as to why people only use mouse/keyboard for first person shooters. I find it to be greatly superior for everything but racing games and sports games. Menus are much smoother with kb/m, more functionality due to having more keys, you get hotkeys in a lot of games, more precise movement with mouse, better aiming, more comfortable.

You're right about everything except for comfort, the only thing kb/m lacks is the ability to be able to kick back and sink in to a sofa. I've Mc Guyver'd little tv dinner tables and used a wireless kb/m but I'm too attached to my mechanical kb to really enjoy it.

EDIT: Oh and how come the social hub doesn't work or isn't online? It always seem to be down.

Steam - tatakai_me

sniper.gifOrigin ID - R350LUT3 gunner2.gif
OCN Headphone Club
"Because perfect hair is overrated"
post #345 of 345 (permalink) Old 09-21-2013, 04:38 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 550 (Unique: 350)

Loving this game :)

iARDAs game giveaway thread
iARDAs game giveaway list
PSN: iARDAs
Origin: ArCeyDu
Steam: arda371 nickname ArCeyDu

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in