How To: Anti-Aliasing/Shader Injection (SweetFX, GeDoSaTo, GEMFX, and ReShade) - Page 53 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

How To: Anti-Aliasing/Shader Injection (SweetFX, GeDoSaTo, GEMFX, and ReShade)

post #521 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 05:35 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
i c there's alot of great screenshots in first page for SWEETFX ..but is there any preset download for Darksiders II and Stalker?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #522 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 05:40 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 200 (Unique: 157)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent man View Post

i c there's alot of great screenshots in first page for SWEETFX ..but is there any preset download for Darksiders II and Stalker?

I'm guessing that the Darksiders 1 settings I set up would maybe also work with 2. Give it a shot and then post some pics! thumb.gif

https://www.overclock.net/t/1296721/how-to-anti-aliasing-injection-fxaa-smaa-and-sweetfx/510#post_18881863

skull.gif[Official] Delidded Crewman skull.gifCurrently Playing
Dead Space 2 | Batman Arkham Asylum | Grid AS | Mass Effect 2 | The Wolf Among Us | Max Payne 3
Finished Games
Anamoly | Home | DLC Quest | Limbo | Dead Space | Tomb Raider | Oil Rush | Legendary
The Walking Dead | Ittle Dew | Saints Row The Third | Outlast | Dyad | Max Payne | Max Payne 2
Steam Profile
post #523 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 06:19 PM - Thread Starter
It Just Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by amd955be5670 View Post

Is this by any means good looking?
Before C3 comes out I wanna give C1 another chance of running well on my PC, I found a mod source but too lazy to download rolleyes.gif

The vignette needs some tuning so it doesn't pass over the HUD. Aside from that I'm not sure what I'd change. A before and after comparison would be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent man View Post

Do you mean the first Stalker game (SoC)? Each of the Stalker games requires a slightly different config. For example, CoP is too plain and light and requires some adjustments to color while CS is good with just SMAA and LumaSharpen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #524 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 06:49 PM
New to Overclock.net

I might tone down the saturation a tad... but I think I like the lighting. Plus it gets rid of that hazy filter that it has towards the back end. Might brighten up the highlights a bit too... opinions?

(Copy and paste from the Screen Shot thread... figure it also belongs here. tongue.gif)

Assassins Creed
SMAA, LumaSharpening, Bloom, DPX, ToneMapping, Curves, and Dither with 4xSSAA on.

Dead Space 2 | Batman Arkham Asylum | Grid AS | Mass Effect 2 | The Wolf Among Us | Max Payne 3
Finished Games
Anamoly | Home | DLC Quest | Limbo | Dead Space | Tomb Raider | Oil Rush | Legendary
The Walking Dead | Ittle Dew | Saints Row The Third | Outlast | Dyad | Max Payne | Max Payne 2
Steam Profile
post #525 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter
It Just Works

Wow, that is a huge improvement. It's like the game engine got an upgrade. thumb.gif

post #526 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 08:49 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

Wow, that is a huge improvement. It's like the game engine got an upgrade. thumb.gif

Thanks! I messed around with it a bit more... I'm happier with this one. Files are attached to the bottom.
Assassins Creed
SMAA, LumaSharpening, Bloom, DPX, ToneMapping, Curves, and Dither with 4xSSAA on.

Assassin's Creed.zip 235k .zip file

Finished Games
Steam Profile
post #527 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 09:03 PM - Thread Starter
It Just Works

Very nice. I'm going to add that to my collection of presets. smile.gif

post #528 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 11:08 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
hi TFL Replica
i saw your ssf4 screenshot , your preset look amazing , could you share it please ?

i didn't see in the first page the link to the database http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/ from terrasque

great works in the op , it help a lot to show my friends what sweetfx is capable of
post #529 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 11:41 PM - Thread Starter
It Just Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjafada View Post

hi TFL Replica
i saw your ssf4 screenshot , your preset look amazing , could you share it please ?
i didn't see in the first page the link to the database http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/ from terrasque
great works in the op , it help a lot to show my friends what sweetfx is capable of

Here you go. smile.gif

SSFIVAE_TFL.zip 3k .zip file

post #530 of 1673 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 12:54 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
thx ^^
ok i see i was too shy on the sharpening and learned a use for tonemap ^^

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in