Futuristic technology in skyrim??? - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Futuristic technology in skyrim???

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 09:38 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 42 (Unique: 36)
Dragon armor wth!!!!... but dragons arent even real !!!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi cheers.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 02:37 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 10 (Unique: 9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

Steam-powered dwarven centurions, dragons, magic, and the presence of divine beings isn't what you question? How about glass armor? Ebony? Its a fantasy game, not a time period correct RPG. Enjoy it rather than questioning it.

He should be fine with that, as long as you can kill them by logging into their accounts as another user, opening a PayPal dispute with Valve, or similarly breaking their terms of service.

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 03:09 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
If this guy isn't trolling then i feel sorry for him.

Quick question though,how is having steel armor in skyrim like having an ipad in world war 2?If the U.S stormed normandy with ipads i'm pretty sure we would all be speaking german about now.

I don't really trust wiki but this seems pretty legit to me-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_armour - and it says about the 13th century

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Linux Lobbyist

Rep: 435 (Unique: 327)
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalrulz View Post

If this guy isn't trolling then i feel sorry for him.
Quick question though,how is having steel armor in skyrim like having an ipad in world war 2?If the U.S stormed normandy with ipads i'm pretty sure we would all be speaking german about now.
I don't really trust wiki but this seems pretty legit to me-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_armour - and it says about the 13th century

I laughed so hard when I read this, merry xmas to you good sir! Totally going in me sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalrulz go_quote.gif

Quick question though, how is having steel armor in skyrim like having an ipad in world war 2? If the U.S stormed normandy with ipads i'm pretty sure we would all be speaking german about now.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in