Need help with GeDoSaTo downsampling tool & FFXIV - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Need help with GeDoSaTo downsampling tool & FFXIV

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-16-2014, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 65 (Unique: 44)
Hello everyone! I'm making this thread because I need some help with gedosato but I cannot find anyone to answer me, or a fix online from other websites.

My problem: Gedosato will work initially, I can start it up and my game then set my resolution to above 1080p ingame, and I'll play for a while without issue. But If I close out of my game, the next time I start it up, it will just give me a black screen and say it stopped responding.

Whats odd is that rarely it will start up normally when I run into this issue, but I haven't changed any settings.
I'll go start up ff14, it'll stop responding, then sometimes if i start it up again, it'll work the 2nd time I open it, while other times it wont work at all.

The only way I've been able to work around this is that I have to go reset all my ingame settings through the ff14 patcher before the game runs, then go through and put all my settings back.

I need a fix because I'm tired of having to constantly put in my settings after each gameplay just to get this to work after the first time.

Thank you in advanced for any insight and help any of the OCN members can throw my way. thumb.gif

PSN/Steam: Sadmoto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 11:03 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 65 (Unique: 44)
Bump!

Could really use some help since AMD doesn't feel like giving VSR to the 7000 series cards.

PSN/Steam: Sadmoto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in