[Official] Cities: Skylines - Page 19 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Official] Cities: Skylines

post #181 of 184 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 10:12 AM
boof

TIL.

I won't even bother trying with those maps. My computer struggles with more than 9 tiles built on.

Quote:Originally Posted by TheBadBull https://www.overclock.net/img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm a level 5 vegan. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.

It's also why I eat my bacon in the dark ????????????????
Computer of Theseus
(15 items)
RIP Athlon '01-'11
(10 items)
PC MK1
(6 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen R5 1600
Motherboard
Asus PRIME B350 PLUS
GPU
EVGA RTX 2070 8GB
RAM
16GB Corsair Vengence (2x8GB)
Hard Drive
1TB WD Blue
Hard Drive
500GB WD Blue
Hard Drive
120GB Hitachi
Hard Drive
500GB Samsung 960 Evo
Power Supply
EVGA Supernova 650 G2
Case
Fractal Design Meshify C White
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
LG 32LD450
Monitor
Dell
Keyboard
Ducky One 2 Midnight MX Blue
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 310
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 955BE
Motherboard
ASUS Crosshair V
GPU
nVidia GTX 550Ti
RAM
12GB DDR3
Hard Drive
500GB WD Blue
Cooling
Coolermaster Evo
Operating System
Windows 7 Pro
Operating System
Windows 8 Pro
Operating System
Windows 8.1 Pro
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
CPU
AMD Athlon 1300 1.3Ghz
Motherboard
Asrock
GPU
nVidia 7200GS
RAM
1GB
Hard Drive
80GB IDE
Operating System
Windows XP
▲ hide details ▲
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 184 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 02:58 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 11 (Unique: 10)
What kind of stuff are you all doing to get a good amount of tourism? I've only got a cruise ship port at the moment, and a leisure/entertainment area near it, as well as a couple of the "wonders" built.

Forgive for no proper terminology lol.

post #183 of 184 (permalink) Old 09-11-2016, 08:13 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 36 (Unique: 34)
I'm not really sure what's considered good or bad for tourism.

Latest on my city:

I'm going to stop expanding it for a little while and focus on perfecting the mass transit system next. Can't have this end up turning up like the city I currently live in. tongue.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #184 of 184 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 05:56 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 11 (Unique: 8)
Let's liven up this topic:
Newest DLC:
Quote:
Universities, colleges and the campus life are an integral part of any large city. They elevate the education to new heights, bring in exchange students, toga parties and also open up the possibilities to organize the school's own varsity sports team. With Campus you can create various types of campus areas of any shape and size using the Campus Area tool. After painting the campus area, you can choose the campus type - Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University - by placing the campus Administration Building. Campus areas will level up in reputation when specific requirements are fulfilled. Reaching new reputation levels unlocks a selection of buildings to further expand and customize your campus areas.

Campus areas educate young adults into highly educated citizens. Each campus type is unique and visually distinct from each other. Campus types also provide different types of city-wide bonuses through Unique Faculties.

Campus expansion also includes varsity sports and museums. After you have set up the beginnings of your campus, it is time to consider how the school will be represented in the world of varsity sports. Build a varsity sports arena inside your campus and customize your own team and help them to great success in home and away matches. Perhaps your team will be victorious and you'll be awarded with a trophy after the varsity season is over? Also, what is a city without a few museums? With Campus expansion you'll be able to build unique museums that work in conjunction with the different campuses and provide an additional boost to your city for it to flourish like never before. There will also be some nice free content coming alongside Campus expansion and you can read more about it and the different features of the Campus expansion in the upcoming Dev Diaries.

Campus expansion will be available in stores 21st of May. To help the wait, stay tuned in for more Dev Diaries where we take a closer look at the new features.
Trailer:

And if you feel like starting up a new city, like I did a few days ago, you might find out that you have forgoten how to make a good start and profit. That is why I add this video here as well:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in