BF4 Battlelog No pings showing for almost A YEAR, CAN'T PLAY - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

BF4 Battlelog No pings showing for almost A YEAR, CAN'T PLAY

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 09:19 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 15 (Unique: 15)
For MONTHS AND MONTHS I haven't been able to play BF4 MP, I can log into battlelog, AND NO PINGS show on server browser. And I can't join games, its not showing any browser plugin updates available.

I'm using Win8.1, up to date firefox, origin is update I'm pretty sure, it should be set to autoUD. I disable noscript and Adblocker, all cookies should be accepted for that (I should wipe and reset that stuff to try)

Its 7 months since it worked. So what the hell could be wrong ? I've searched solutions multiple times while, like today a bit intoxicated(Cause thats mainly when I 3D play games lately). And I haven't found anything right away, and did what I'm about to do...play FC3 I think for 3D fun, or maybe BFBC2 for online fun

So what the heck to check ? I'm sure I've done a BF4 and Firefox and origin reinstall to try and fix this over the months

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 09:49 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 184 (Unique: 115)
Try a different browser. If that fails I'd call or set up a internet chat with EA to resolve the issue. It might be a port forwarding issue...might...and in that case you'd still need to talk to EA so they can tell you which ports need to be open. Then you'd call your ISP and have them tell you how to open up the port (it's not hard but without knowing your model # and other info, I can't help you as much as they can).
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 10:45 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

I tried IE once and it never worked either. Right now I just tried BFBC2 for 1st time in a while, and now its not working MP (well server browser did not list any servers)

Something has gone wrong

BFBC2 always used to work, even this past 7 months BF4 hasen't

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 10:50 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 75 (Unique: 64)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaltenbrunner View Post

I tried IE once and it never worked either. Right now I just tried BFBC2 for 1st time in a while, and now its not working MP (well server browser did not list any servers)

Something has gone wrong

BFBC2 always used to work, even this past 7 months BF4 hasen't

Thankfully Battlelog is obsolete and you can use the in-game server browser now. Just click the .exe.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 04:25 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

I have another little PC here, its only a pentium G520 sandybridge tho. I should see if I can at least get the servers working

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in