Hi, its been a while but I am finally ready to build a high end gaming PC. Problem is I have been out of the "loop" on the tech so I would like some advice from you guys.
My goal is FPS gaming at at least 144hz 3440 x 1400 resolution, I want ray tracing and HDR.
I want a monitor 32 inches or greater with a curve.
Here are the prelim specs I have
Monitor ASUS ROG Swift PG35VQ
GPU ASUS ROG STRIX 2080 TI
CPU Intel I9 9900K
MOBO - Having trouble with this one
- What would be your recommendation for a Z390 MOBO to complement this set up ? Here are some considerations:
- ASUS ROG Maxumius X1 Code https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813119156
( like the look of this board)
- I have had good success with AUSU mobos in the past. Any other ASUS mobos you would recommend ?
- Gigabyte Aorus Master - https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813145089
SSD - Ok been out to Lunch on M2 technology. Currently I have Samsung Evo SSD's in my rig but looks like I will need to go to M2 drives.
- What would your recommendation for M2 storage be ?
RAM - Again out of the loop on RAM
- looking for 64GB RAM - I wouldnt mid a little RGB as well
I realize this is a lot of questions, I appreciate any help !!
Thanks for any input