New mid range build - thoughts
Hey all, been a while since posting here and even building a PC. my last build was almost 10 years ago which i'm still using but its now time to upgrade. The parts are on their way but thought I'd get opinions on this build.
This is a mid range build which would be for general use, some gaming and and some multimedia work.
I think the only weak point is probably the GPU.
I will eventually add a proper CPU cooler such as Corsair H50 and MAYBE go SLI with GPU if its even worth it. otherwise just upgrade that.
Your thoughts would be appreciated.
- MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Ventus XS OC 4GB
- Intel Core i5 9500F Processor
- ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Motherboard
- Western Digital WD Blue 2TB WD20EZAZ 3.5in Hard Drive
- Cooler Master MWE Gold Fully Modular 550W Power Supply
- Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 2666MHz CL16 DDR4 Black
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-05 Gaming Case Black
- Western Digital Blue M.2 SATA SSD 500GB