OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club
aka the I Need More Alcohol and Q-tips Club
Welcome to OCN Retro, the Overclock.net Retrogaming club.
Atari or Coleco, Nintendo or Sega, Game Boy or Game Gear, Sony or Microsoft, it's all the same here!
We already have specialized clubs for specific console manufacturers, like the SEGA fanclub, but we don't have a club dedicated to retrogaming in general.
Whether you have a small collection, a medium collection or a large collection, everyone is welcome here. If you think games were better when you were growing up, and you want to relive the nostalgia, this is the place for you. If you played a game back in the day, but you can't remember what it was, this is the place to ask. Feel free to post pictures of your newly acquired games, post pictures of your collections, and so on. If you go to gaming conventions, feel free to post pics of those too- we would love to see them!
Retrogaming includes all consoles, handhelds, arcades and computers prior to the Seventh generation
(360, PS3, Wii) which is still technically ongoing, even though we're in the Eighth generation now with the recently released systems. As long as new games still come out for the 360 and PS3, they won't be considered retro, sorry.
Update for 2016: In under a year the 360, PS3 and Wii will all be ten years old, so now we are including these systems if you want to add them!
How to Join
Joining is simple. Just post your OCN name, and a small list of the consoles you own separated by commas. I'm putting this here since some people ignore it, if you want to join and have 10+ consoles, I need them put into a list with commas like in the club members list below. I will not add you if you use bullets, line breaks or any other format besides a simple sentence with commas.
If you want you can include an estimate of how many games you have. You can include classic computers, handhelds or arcade cabinets if you want. Look at my listing in the members list as an example in how to format your application. After you post, make sure to add the club signature line to your signature, as seen below:
[Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club
- link to the first post of the thread
(code boxes are broken so you will manually need to link to the club using bbcode around that text)
) - NES, SNES, PC Engine Core Grafx, Master System, Genesis, Sega CD(x2), 32X (x2), Saturn (x2), Dreamcast (x2), Game Gear, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, PS2, Xbox, PSP-1000, PSP Go. 250+ games on cart.
- NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, 32x, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Game Gear, Xbox, Playstation, PS2, 3DO, Coleco vision, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Intellivision, Vectrex
- NES, Self modded portable NES, IBM XT - [email protected]
, IBM PCjr - [email protected]
, [email protected]
, AMD [email protected]
- SMS, Genesis 3, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, Game Boy Color, GBA SP, PSP.
- PAL NES, PAL SNES, Game Gear, GB Color, Pokémon Pikachu Color, PSX.
- Atari 2600, Jaguar, MasterSystem, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GameGear, NES, SNES, GameCube, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, XBox
- NES, SNES, GameCube, N64, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Gameboy, TG16, Jaguar, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, GBA SP, PSP, NDSLite, Atari 800 computer (soon?)
- NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Master System, Genesis (v1 & 2), Sega CD, Sega 32X, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, PSOne (slim?), Playstation 2 (fat & slim), Xbox, Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Colecovision, Commodore Vic 20, Gameboy original, Gameboy Colour, DSi, Famicom AV, Super Famicom, Japanese Sega Saturn
- Xbox, Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, Playstation One, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, Gamecube w/GBA adapter, Playstation 3, PSP, Xbox 360, SNES, Saturn, Wii Mini, Clone NES
- Genesis model 1, Sega CD model 1, Genesis model 2, Sega CD model 2, SNES, PC Engine Duo-R, Saturn model 1 (chip'd), 2x PSX (7xx1), N64, Dreamcast, PS2 Fat, Xbox, Gamecube (black)
- Gamecube, Genesis models 1 and 2, intermittently working PS1, Neo Geo CD, Japanese Sega Saturn, JVC X'Eye, Dreamcast, Game Gear, 1 Onyx Black Gameboy Advance, and 1 NES themed GBA.
- PS1, PS2, NES, GameCube, PSP, GB color, Gameboy Advance.
- NES, SNES, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Colour, N64, Gamecube, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Sega Gamegear, PS1, PS2, PSP, Original Xbox (crystal and black) and an Intellivision.
- PS1, PS2, PS3, SEGA Dreamcast, Gameboy advance SP, Wii
- NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS1
- NES, PS1, PS2, PS3
- Atari 2600, Atari 7800, NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, Micro Vs. System (Boxing), GameBoy Advance/SP/Micro, DS, 3DS XL, Sega - Genesis (Gen 1 & 2), 32x, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PS3; Microsoft - Xbox 360 (1st & 2nd gen), PC Engine Core Grafx 1, Panasonic 3DO FZ-1, Centipede cab, Millipede cab, Donkey Kong Jr. cab
- NES, SNES, N64, IBM PS/2 55 486DX2 66
- PSP, Game Boy, Windows XP ( sempron 3100+ 1.8ghz, ATI Rage 128 NLX 16mb )
- Xbox 360, TurboGrafx-16, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, Wii, GameBoy, GameBoy SP, Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, Arcadia 2001
- Tandy 64k Color Computer, Nes, TurboDuo, SuperGrafx + Super CD-Rom 2, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Intellivision, SNK Neo-Geo CDZ
- Atari 2600, Socrates, NES, SNES, Sega, Dreamcast, Xbox (original only), PS1/2/3
- NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PS3, Game Boy Advance
- PS1, PS2, PS3 , PSP, Taito F3 arcade System , Taito GNet arcade System , Atari Space dual , Taito arcade Space invaders 91
- NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo 2DS, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox, Xbox 360
- Atari 2600, MSX AX170 Computer, Famicom, Sega mega drive, Sega genesis v2, Sony playstation, PSOne, playstation 2, Gameboy, Gameboy color
- Dreamcast, GameCube, PS2, original Xbox, Gameboy SP, Wii, PS3, Xbox 360
- Xbox, silver PS2 slim, retro computers
- Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance SP, Gamecube, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, X360, 150+ Games, mostly Gamecube
- Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Dreamcast, Original Gameboy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance (Glacier, Famicom SP and Classic Nes SP), Game Boy Micro 20th Anniversary Famicom, Game Gear, Gamecube, Genesis (v1 and v2), NES (original and top loader), N64, Ps1 (original and slim), PS2 fat (slim silver and black), PS3, PSP (silver, piano black, metallic blue, god of war, darth vadar), Sega Saturn, Sega 32x, Sega CD, Sega Master System, SNES (original and top loader), Wii (original and mini), Xbox, Xbox 360
- NES, SNES, Genesis, PS1, PS2
- NES, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Dreamcast, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, PSP, and Vita
- Atari 2600 (x2), Winbook XP (Intel i486DX4-100, 32MB RAM, 1MB VRAM), Homebuilt Windows 98 PC (AMD Athlon 650 Thunderbird, MSI 6167 Slot A Motherboard, ATI Rage 3D Pro 16MB, 128MB PC100)
- NES, Xbox
- NES,Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, Sega GameGear, Sega Nomad, Sega Dreamcast, Atari Lynx, Atari Jaguar, Jaguar CD, 3DO, PlayStation 1 - 4.
- Playstation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox
- Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Sony PlayStation 1, SNES, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Sega Master System. 500+ games, all boxed and complete.
- Nintendo 64, PlayStation, PlayStation One, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 60GB (the one that plays all PS2 games), PlayStation Portable-3000, Xbox 360, Pentium III-S 1.4GHz with a 3dfx Voodoo2 128MB of RAM and Windows 98SE
Club member count: 39