Best Gaming headset - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Best Gaming headset

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter

Best Gaming headset

Hello everyone. as recently i am getting problem for gaming headset and i have found a site where is already posted top 6 best headset for pubg xbox check this and kindly suggest me which one should i buy for xbox. thanks waiting for your all response.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 11:18 AM
ploz gib me ur knowlej :)

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
This is a bit if a necrothread, but I'd have to say that Seinnheisser (help me I cant spell and have too many tabs open) and Beyerdynamic both have incredible choices, I myself have used the Game Zero, Game One, as well as another Sein headset that I sadly cannnot remember the name of, and have recently switched to Beyer Pro 770's, which are the same price point as the 880s and 990s, all just have slightly different sound.

I'd go for Beyer over Sein because they have an amazing sound stage, never had any "ear piercing" noises come through whilst on higher volumes (in game, on youtube, discord, etc, nothing has made me die inside as far as the pitches and levels). I should be able to find/help you find articles regarding which (Beyer) headset has which "noise profile" I guess you could say, unable to source much on Sein products however
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 11:19 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 563 (Unique: 321)
is this spam? seems like spam...

if its an xbox headset you need, no clue.

pc - i try to avoid usb stuff. most of us have decent enough on-board to jack directly in, or we use dac/amps.

R.I.P. Zawarudo, may you OC angels' wings in heaven.
If something appears too good to be true, it probably is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 07:05 PM

i wrote a reply to your comment, which i may have thought was directed at me as i only glanced at it for a few seconds

i feel like this sums up how much notice i take and sorry to previous replier if you saw this lol im actually a bag of bricks, brain-wise

PS, yet to find out how to delete replies
lets not mention this to anyone
someone close this thread thnx x

Last edited by sl33py_mate; 10-21-2019 at 07:08 PM. Reason: mistaken context of reply made after mine! ***
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 07:25 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 85 (Unique: 68)
Nah the original post looks like a spam post, not you.

I use the Sennheiser HD 650 with a Zalman ZM-1 clip on mic for gaming. It's quite good and has the best sound stage of any headphone I've ever found.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 07:35 PM

yeah i realised you meant that when i clicked onto... well the typing style (not that anyone cares about grammar but i understand hahaha)

Have you used any Beyers at all? I do love Sein, from the 3 or 4 pairs ive had ive got no complaints in daily usage, but holy poop the sound stage on these 770s is impressive as all hell

also, clip on mic you say? are they worth it? im not discord user, or a user of like programs, only searching for a intermediate or long term mic for games which usually have crappy voip anyway, if its not too much bother
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 07:43 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 85 (Unique: 68)
The clip on mic works great and is only $9 or so. Great value for the money.

I have not tried any beyers. Though I checked out most every other head phone under $500 in person before buying my Senns.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-22-2019, 01:08 AM

wow okay thats cheap as me big toe (lets hope that saying never gets repeated), thats actually perfect, thanks mate ive been micless for a few months so i think my team mates in game hate me but maybe i can redeem myself

so hard to pick a more expensive stand alone "studio' mic or whatever theyre called, terrified it will to some extent undo my hardwork, or days spent, getting my OS to the minimal drivers and low dpc latency, mouse input as close to win7 as i can get n all that stuff
dead set youre a legend

well if you, OP, or future readers ever have the spare cash or chance at a pair of Beyers, id suggest it! not sure if the 250ohm set of cans i have makes a difference to sound stage, but for music and movies the jump from my game zero to this was quite large and the fluffy ear pads.... well theyre fluffy, need i say more

have a good one, speed, my friend
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-23-2019, 05:39 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
I wish they made on-ear headsets, I had to buy Sennheiser Momentums and add a Modmic, although I'm pretty happy with them, the extra wire makes it uncomfortably heavy and annoying... I really want the Audio Technica M60x next... I have some Sennheiser HD558's and they're great but a little too bright for my taste, also uncomfortable, rubs against my shoulders but I'm around 5'2" so it could just be my body type.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 12:06 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
I'd never really tried any. But I think it worth the dollar.

Tags
gaming headset , Xbox One

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in