Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - How do i pic the proper 5.1 receiver?

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 07:19 AM
kingsnake2
Retired Staff

Rep: 128 (Unique: 113)
I have an onkyo and it works great for entry level stuff but I also have family with denon, yamaha, etc. The onkyo do get warm but I've not found it to be a problem.

Soloz has been here a LONG time, he helped me when I first got into audio a little. So listen to him.

Keep in mind, if you want to get loud, those speaker may require a fair amount of watts so you probably want to avoid the lower 500-600 watt ones.

Awesome OCN Moments (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemaniaci go_quote.gif

...And so it began, the battle for earth between two noble creatures, whos command over the internetz is known throughout the globe, but who, who will conquer the other in their quest for middle earth? Could it be edward? The mightiest of the magicians capables of creating 16 ghz super duper uber machines of pron capabilities, or shall it be videofx, master of pure action in his pants. Only fate will decide and until then the balance of power on middle earth shall be as fragile as the shell of a precious egg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valicious go_quote.gif

Danny Elfman's old band Oingo Boingo