1) Install HFM.NET.
2) Go to Client> Add client:
Fill in the following information:
• Instance Name: [Your choice]
• Client Processor Mhz: [Shader clocks of the GPU] This is not needed for the client. It only gives values for the PPD/Mhz column in HFM
• Log Folder: C:\\Users\\[Your User]
It should look similar to this:
3) To save the client information, you'll need to save a configuration file.
Click File> Save Configuration:
Save it in the install location (just to keep it out of the way). Now you need to configure HFM.NET to load that file each time it starts.
4) Go to Edit> Preferences> Startup tab> Check "Load Configuration File" and select the config file you just saved ("Startup" options are optional):
And you're done!