Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - GPU Team - Kung Fu GPU

View Single Post
post #581 of (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:53 PM
wierdo124
Retired Staff

Rep: 442 (Unique: 323)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikecdm View Post
I've been giving it some thought and I think that i'm going to have to leave the team. Well, i'm actually going to leave both teams. I've thought it over for a while now and it seems that the only reason that I haven't left is just because I don't want to leave you guys hanging.

As of late, I don't really even bother with it anymore. The card does it's thing and I might check on it once in a while to see how it's doing. That along with the added heat the folding adds, my room is almost 80°F all the time and it's not even summer yet. Keep in mind I sleep in this room.

I'm not sure what everyone else wants to do, whether it be to find someone else or just to all follow along. I might continue to fold once in a while, but I'm not sure I want to have a dedicated rig folding 24/7 anymore. I've been on this team for almost a year and the other team for over a year. We have taken first place more times than any other team and we have had a good timing doing it.

I'd like to thank everyone who has participated. Jade, you've been one hell of a partner and stuck with us even after your 285 died. AZ has really stepped it up lately and through countless amounts of Pm's, we've been able to work out the kinks and get his card running right. Not to mention Jnesses, who did an outstanding job as a rookie. All in all, we've had a good run, and with or without me, I'm sure you'll do good if you continue to go on.
Aww

As of when? End of month?

Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Quote:Originally Posted by BFRD in suggestions forum 
*poof*
Bravo One
(15 items)
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700k
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
GPU
EVGA GTX1070 SC ACX3.0
RAM
16GB EVGA DDR4-2400mhz (2x8GB)