Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Ikari or Xai

Thread: Ikari or Xai
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Jalal
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 18 (Unique: 16)
I bought the Ikari, but it's not suited for RTS game, you automatically try to finger grip the mouse, but it's really not made for finger grip. I tested it also with FPS but it takes time to get used to it. Anyway, imo definitive not a RTS mouse even if EG.Grubby uses it.
Besides i noticed no tracking problems. But keep in mind that it has negative acceleration if you play on low sensibility.
Well, after one day i exchanged it with the Xai which really feels like an improvment to my previous mices (wmo 1.1a, salmosa, krait), and it has no tracking problems on my Poly Propylene Mousemat. Now i intend to buy the Icemat/Experience I-1 because it tracks very good on glass surfaces too.

Quote:
i have moved from mx518 to xai and i can easily say xai is an awesome mouse ! i dont know much about internal parts but it is very comfortable and it glides like no other
ive also used ikari laser for couple of days but it wasnt for me (its a palm grip) the thing is i tend to pick up the mouse when i do full turns and with ikari its really hard to pick it up ..
another plus for xai is it can be used by both types(claw/palm grip)
(ive been using xai with SS 4D mousepad and had no problems)
Signed