Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Team Just Be Cause (No Members Needed)

View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 07:42 AM
Taeric
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
For the console version, just add the -config flag to your folding shortcut. That'll give you the option to change the settings including the folding name.

You may want to consider whether using two instances on an HT CPU is a good idea. There's a FAQ in my sig on the subject. There are several good reasons to just use one folding core per physical CPU core.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...