Viewing Product: Razer ABYSSUS Black Wired Optical High Precision Gaming Mouse - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Razer ABYSSUS Black Wired Optical High Precision Gaming Mouse

3 Review(s)
    Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
      --
        --
          --
            67%
              33%

Member Reviews

06-27-2012, 08:38 PM by arkenex
                I thought I would hate the shape of this mouse, considering my last mouse was an ergonomic mouse, and this is evenly shaped. It took about 10 minutes to get used too, and on the highest sensitivity, it works great!! For the price, would buy again.
                  09-11-2012, 03:54 PM by BoredErica
                  I do like the blue LED lights that lights up when this thing is on. Some people report the LED being on with the computer off, but I do not get this problem. I have tried plugging this thing in to PS/2 port, but it doesn't work. Keep this in mind when you purchase. Also, the drivers are subpar. The Synapse fails to detect my mouse no matter what, and the Abyssus adjustment software isn't real-time. Settings don't take place until you press 'apply', which actually confused me and annoyed me beca...
                    10-03-2014, 05:00 AM by Vantavia
                    Pros:

Probably the lightest gaming mouse in existence. Even the WMO feels heavy in comparison.

No smoothing.

No Prediction.

Native 1000hz.

Driverless.

High malfunction speed.

Cons:

Probably the lightest gaming mouse in existence.

Beveled shape makes for a very unstable platform that makes you lift and tilt the mouse.

The smallest mouse feet the world has ever known.

JITTER JITTER JITTER.

Summ...

Related Conversations

There are no related topics.

Members