Viewing Product: Mionix Naos 3200 Black Wired LED-optical Mouse - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Mionix Naos 3200 Black Wired LED-optical Mouse

3 Review(s)
    Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
      --
        --
          --
            67%
              33%

Member Reviews

12-02-2011, 08:55 AM by MisterFred
                Like a lot of people, I love my mouse. Unlike a lot of people, I can be pretty objective about it.

This mouse is awesome as a relatively cheap, low-hassle, high-performance gaming mouse. And to top it off, it's durable and has great build quality. The Naos 3200 is an optical mouse, which I prefer over laser.

No mouse is perfect for everyone. If you're shopping for a mouse, more than likely you know what you want. If you don't know what you want, the Mionix Naos 3200 is an excell...
                  02-07-2013, 09:32 PM by InsideJob
                  I purchased this after recently upgrading to a Corsair M60 from a Razer Abyssus. The Razer was cheap and needed to be replaced. I decided on the Corsair for features and price. After a few days of using the m60 I had a hard time finding a comfortable grip so I decided to replace it for something I knew would be comfortable in the hand before actually using it.
                  The Naos is straight where I headed and will never look back. If anything I will upgrade it to one of it's bigger brothers in the fu...
                    06-15-2014, 05:25 AM by ThatOneReviewer
                    The mionix naos is a classic gaming mouse, it features the option to change the dpi on the mouse which, if you set it to do so, also changes the led color, you get three colors,
                    Red:default=800dpi
                    Green:default=1600dpi
                    Blue:default=3200dpi

Another great feature is the ability to change the coulor of each dpi speed via the download of the driver: http://support.mionix.net/entr...

Related Conversations

There are no related topics.

Members