Viewing Product: CM Storm QuickFire TK - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with BLUE CHERRY MX Switches and Fully LED Backlit (SGK-4020-GKCL1-US) - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

CM Storm QuickFire TK - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with BLUE CHERRY MX Switches and Fully LED Backlit (SGK-4020-GKCL1-US)

• Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
    2 Review(s)
    Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
      --
        --
          --
            --
              100%
              Buy it at Amazon.com
              Buy it

Member Reviews

11-15-2012, 06:55 PM by kyismaster

10-24-2013, 02:15 PM by Terrere
                  I purchased this keyboard for 74.99 from Amazon.com to replace the cheap Dell keyboard I had been "getting by on" for the past 8 months. I was a little cautious of buying a new mechanical keyboard, partially cost and partially lack of knowledge, but I decided that it would be a good investment. From the moment I first heard the "click-click-click" of the Cherry MX Blue switches I have been in a sordid love affair with my first keyboard that I have ever truly loved. I have had gaming keyboards w...

Related Conversations

There are no related topics.

Members

Details

CM Storm QuickFire TK - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with BLUE CHERRY MX Switches and Fully LED Backlit (SGK-4020-GKCL1-US)

Description: Each keycap on QuickFire TK is UV coated, making them extremely durable. This version of QuickFire TK utilizes BLUE CHERRY MX keyswitches that provide force feedback with low resistance, allowing light and easy keypresses with a click feedback noise. If you like to hear your keypresses as you're gaming or working, these blue switches are the way to go. There's full backlighting with blue LEDs, 3 modes, and 5 brightness levels. NKRO through USB means every single keystroke will be registered. An embedded blue steel backplate rests underneath the keys, giving you maximum stability and durability. Additionally, the blue LEDs shine off of the blue plate, creating a mesmerizing glow across the keyboard. 7 easy-access multimedia shortcut keys save you time by allowing you to quickly toggle commonly used functions such as volume and music controls. A complete numpad lets you get work done when not gaming, incorporating directional arrow keys into the numpad while maintaining the smaller, ergonomic form factor. The slim and lightweight size of QuickFire TK gives you plenty of room for your mouse and allows you to keep your shoulders squared in a comfortable position.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Personal Computers
                  Brand Cooler Master
                  EAN 0884102017926
                  Feature Mechanical BLUE CHERRY MX switches with a lifespan of over 50 million keypresses
                  Compact and ergonomic layout with an integrated numpad section
                  Fully backlit with blue LEDs, 3 modes, and 5 brightness levels
                  NKRO through USB for unlimited simultaneous keystrokes
                  Embedded blue steel backplate for maximum stability and durability
                  7 easy-access multimedia shortcut keys
                  Super grip pads and keyboard standoffs with rubber feet for increased stability
                  Windows keys can be disabled for uninterrupted gaming
                  Label Coolermaster
                  Manufacturer Coolermaster
                  Model SGK-4020-GKCL1-US
                  Publisher Coolermaster
                  Studio Coolermaster
                  Title CM Storm QuickFire TK - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with BLUE CHERRY MX Switches and Fully LED Backlit (SGK-4020-GKCL1-US)
                  UPC 884102017926
                  Color Blue switches
                  CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement SGK-4020-GKCL1-US
                  Item Height 1.3 inches
                  Item Length 14.9 inches
                  Item Width 5.4 inches
                  Package Height 1 inches
                  Package Length 1 inches
                  Package Weight 1 pounds
                  Package Width 1 inches
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  ProductGroup Personal Computer
                  ProductTypeName KEYBOARDS
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 884102017926
                  Item Weight 1.2 pounds