Viewing Product: CORSAIR AX1200i 1200W Power Supply - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

CORSAIR AX1200i 1200W Power Supply

• Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
    3 Review(s)
    Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
      --
        --
          --
            67%
              --
              Buy it at Amazon.com
              Buy it

Member Reviews

02-16-2013, 07:06 PM by ozrek
                This is a very strong power supply, and quiet. Probably only of the best out there. One of the reasons I purchased it was the corsair link wattage monitoring software. On most systems, this probably works without too much issue, however, on X79 chipsets firmware 2.2 doesn't work well with RSTe 3.5 and higher. Firmware 2.1.7 and below do work ok with RSTe 3.0 and similar RSTe drivers.

Pros
                Completely Modular
                Silent mode when no load
                Virtual Multi-Rail via Software
                C...
                  05-14-2013, 11:05 AM by BorisTheSpider
                  https://www.overclock.net/t/1324891/corsair-deny-all-knowledge-ax1200i-software-broken-probably-applies-to-ax860i-and-ax760i-as-well should tell you all you need to know about the standard of customer support that Corsair provide. In my case, none whatsoever.

I've seen a lot of reports of loud coil whine from these. Mine does coil whine, and it...
                    05-15-2013, 08:48 AM by Masked
                    I run 2 of these in my Quad-SLI rig.

0 coil whine...

Software has worked well for me, not without "some" problems but, not a bad experience, either.

When I called in about my issues (I purchased these on day 1 of launch...The moment they were put up) I was forwarded to the gentleman that wrote the software and spoke about my issues -- I was glad to see them fixed in a later "update".

I love these power supplies and would recommend them to absolutely anyone.

Related Conversations

There are no related topics.

Members

Details

CORSAIR AX1200i 1200W Power Supply

Description: Digitally Controlled Power The fully modular Corsair AX1200i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS Platinum levels. Built-in Corsair Link gives you unprecedented monitoring and control. Quiet, Efficient Operation Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. The AX1200i is certified 80 PLUS Platinum, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile. The AX1200i is so efficient that the 140mm fan doesn't even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power delivery.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Personal Computers
                    Brand Corsair
                    EAN 0843591015752
                    Feature Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
                    Corsair Link Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings.
                    80 PLUS Platinum Efficiency for lower power usage and energy costs.
                    Fanless operation at low loads, for outstanding noise reduction.
                    Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation and less clutter.
                    140mm thermally controlled double-ball bearing fan spins up as needed.
                    7 Year Corsair Warranty
                    Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
                    Label Corsair
                    Manufacturer Corsair
                    Model CP-9020008-NA
                    MPN CP-9020008-NA
                    Publisher Corsair
                    SKU C2R AX1200I
                    Studio Corsair
                    Title Corsair Professional Series AX 1200 Watt Digital ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum (AX1200i)
                    UPC 843591015752
                    CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement 8105-CP-9020008-NA
                    CP-9020008-NA
                    Item Height 5.9 inches
                    Item Length 15.5 inches
                    Item Width 8.9 inches
                    NumberOfItems 1
                    Package Height 6.1 inches
                    Package Length 15.9 inches
                    Package Weight 10.1 pounds
                    Package Width 9.5 inches
                    PackageQuantity 1
                    PartNumber CP-9020008-NA
                    ProductGroup Personal Computer