20%
          20%
            60%
              --
              Buy it at Amazon.com
              Buy it

Member Reviews

03-25-2013, 02:45 PM by PMorales50
                I am a big Razer fan. I love there products. So many give them a bad rep but the only one I could agree upon is that they are a bit expensive. The most part is you get what you pay for. They do have a good return policy and they dont take forever for your return. Now the Ouroboros is a very good mouse if your used to the ambidextrous mouse. I love them because of the extra buttons you get with them. I use to use the Lachesis 5600 and I loved that one. When the Taipan came out I was going to get...
                  12-15-2012, 05:12 PM by crazyg0od33
                  Hey all,

I recently got myself a little gift!
                  I managed to find the Razer Ouroboros in stock at best buy, so I grabbed it! I love it so far. It's my first wireless mouse (gaming or otherwise) and I really like it so far, so i figured I'd thow some pics up here and go a little into what I like about this mouse...

PACKAGING

First thing I loved was the packaging. This is the f...
                    03-25-2013, 12:13 AM by mcrbradbury
                    When i got the Ouroboros after a long, long wait, i was very pleasantly surprised by the packaging. I don't think I've ever seen a peripheral with such effort put into presentation.

It came in a glass cube, with the mouse suspended in the center. After fiddling a bit with the customization parts, inserting batteries, extending the grip (it actually is a bit clumsy to fine tune the back palm rest), changing and re-changing the side parts, i decided to plug it in and fire it up.

A...
                      05-03-2013, 10:22 PM by africanos23
                      The Razer Ouroboros caught my attention after my Mad Catz Rat 7 died on me. I am using a triple monitor display so I had to get a mouse with a very high dpi so I could get easier movement across all three screens.

At first it felt strange having used the Rat 7 for quite a while as its alot "clunkier" and heavier but as I prefer to claw grip the Ouroboros was easy to handle after a few minutes as its alot smaller (when you don't pull the end all the way back).

05-26-2014, 11:24 PM by Nfsdude0125
                        Hey everybody, welcome to my first peripheral review.

The Razer Ouroboros.

So, what does the name 'Razer' bring to your mind? Personally, it brings professional gaming peripherals and eSport's teams to mind for me. Having owned their Deathadder and Mamba, the Ouroboros was an obvious choice for me.

My first thoughts on buying the mouse was "Ooooooh, look at the case it comes in!". It's reminiscent of the Mamba's case, though slightly different in design, and it also hous...

Related Conversations

There are no related topics.

Members