Viewing Review: * - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

* Edit

Ratings
Overall:
by MCCSolutions
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
rebaygsda 04-27-2015, 05:16 AM

this is the best choice it saves 300 dollar by not using intel its also the latest processor supports later 2400mhz ram speeds. even if intel fanboy states other better this newest newest is better in bios no needed clocking fsb multiplier at all and makes bigger amd Cards can use in crossfire if used With right Board. and it is unlocked so you can use phasechange cooling i have vapochill im going to test my apu. intelfanboys often have locked cpu fewer ghz lower ramspeeds

NaroonGTX 10-24-2014, 06:07 AM

Wow, pretty impressed by the iGPU performance on BL2. Wonder how well Carrizo will fare with the DCC (Delta Color Correction) implementation. Nice review.

MCCSolutions 10-18-2014, 02:58 AM

Yea but judging from the specs and price point Intel wont be a big contender, They have the upside on computing power but downside is cost....

bombastinator 10-17-2014, 04:38 PM

even if it is the thing doesn't throw out much heat,so any half. decent low profile cooler should have you covered.

until intel actually unleashes (rather than merely talking about) the i3s with iris pro or better on it, this is the fastest all in one there is. Plus they're cheap.

maarten12100 10-17-2014, 12:31 PM

Yeah it seems like a really nice APU I will be getting my Kaveri base laptop in a month or so which has dual graphics so I'm excited for it's performance. However doesn't using the standard cooler kinda suck as in it's noisy?

I now run a A8-6410 Beema processor and can play Left 4 Dead 2 @1080P on low with 50fps while running the cpu at 1GHz and maximum power saving. Really great considering I can play 4 hours on battery.