Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - Reply to Topic

Thread: [MT] Corsair Silently Launches individually sleeved cables Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
12-02-2014 02:18 PM
Phantomas 007 I need a 8pin red sleeved for my HD 7950. It's possible to find ? rolleyes.gif
08-26-2014 01:07 PM
kush621 Just got myself the metallic graphite for my RM850. These cable are so worth the money, they are absolutely gorgeous.
07-18-2014 11:04 PM
kcroyal I agree, that's one reason why I use Corsair parts. However, George need to go back to the old Obsidian look. Also, the quality of the 650D is far better than the new Obsidian line.
05-27-2014 01:35 PM
Lonestar166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar166 View Post

I am hoping Corsair George reads this and will respond. I am wondering why there is still no sign of the Corsair AX1500i here in Toronto Ontario Canada. I am sitting here with an unopened 900D, three GTX 780 Ti cards, and want only this power supply to go in my new system. Any idea when this item will ship to Toronto?

This power supply, and custom Corsair cables in red to go with it, would make me a very happy camper.


Many thanks for your time, and have an great day.

Well, no word from George, a bit disappointing. I pulled the trigger and ordered the AX1500i directly from Corsair, and will have to pay UPS to ship it up here to Canada.
I hate to see what the final bill will be after the Canadian exchange rate and UPS fees. But, we all know how it is when we want what we want.
Now, if only I could get some nice red cables to go with it!
05-26-2014 03:50 PM
Lady Fitzgerald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar166 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post

I hear you. I never recommend 32GB of RAM like I have to anyone and even try to talk them out of it at times yet I do not regret having it.
Bingo, you hit the nail on the head. thumb.gif

Poor nail!
05-26-2014 02:39 PM
Lonestar166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post

I hear you. I never recommend 32GB of RAM like I have to anyone and even try to talk them out of it at times yet I do not regret having it.
Bingo, you hit the nail on the head. thumb.gif
05-26-2014 02:35 PM
Lady Fitzgerald
Quote:
Originally Posted by twerk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar166 View Post

When I build a PC, it is based on what I want, not what I need. I want the Corsair AX1500i, period.smile.gif
Fair enough. To be honest I'm the same, when I build a rig it's not necessarily what I would recommend to someone else.

I hear you. I never recommend 32GB of RAM like I have to anyone and even try to talk them out of it at times yet I do not regret having it.
05-26-2014 02:28 PM
twerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar166 View Post


When I build a PC, it is based on what I want, not what I need. I want the Corsair AX1500i, period.smile.gif

Fair enough. To be honest I'm the same, when I build a rig it's not necessarily what I would recommend to someone else.

05-26-2014 02:27 PM
Lonestar166
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilka View Post

Are you going to volt mod those 3 GTX 780 Ti cards?
If not then you dont need the AX1500i.
When I build a PC, it is based on what I want, not what I need. I want the Corsair AX1500i, period.smile.gif
05-25-2014 10:38 AM
shilka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar166 View Post

I am hoping Corsair George reads this and will respond. I am wondering why there is still no sign of the Corsair AX1500i here in Toronto Ontario Canada. I am sitting here with an unopened 900D, three GTX 780 Ti cards, and want only this power supply to go in my new system. Any idea when this item will ship to Toronto?

This power supply, and custom Corsair cables in red to go with it, would make me a very happy camper.


Many thanks for your time, and have an great day.

Are you going to volt mod those 3 GTX 780 Ti cards?
If not then you dont need the AX1500i.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off