|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-21-2019 04:33 AM|
|Dario0027||Some EK stuff.|
|10-12-2017 01:50 PM|
As I said, I will post the timelapse video. Now I am not asking for any subs or thumbs up, it is here if you only want to watch it.
If it is against the community rules I will gladly remove it.
Just to keep it short, here is the link:
|10-08-2017 10:34 PM|
Thank you! Much appreciated...
|10-08-2017 01:41 PM|
Those tubing bends and the case look great fine sir.
|10-08-2017 01:21 PM|
Thank you. Appreciate it!
|10-08-2017 09:43 AM|
|mAs81||Came out great - kudos|
|10-08-2017 08:54 AM|
And it is done! I'll make a timelapse video shortly, probably show you guys tomorrow.
Things I did:
- custom two panels for the case (top and front)
- cuts on the power supply shroud for the PCI riser and for the pump to fit
- vertical custom mount (cut out in the case) for the graphic card
- custom paint on the custom panels, meshed parts on top and front of the case, and power supply shroud
- placed the SSD on front of the power supply shroud
- changed the front LED so the Raidmax logo can light up red instead of blue
- changed two LEDs on the power supply shroud from blue to red
- carbon sticker on the reservoir to hide some gold parts and to fit the motherboard looks
All in all, personally, I am satisfied because I didn't want to go overboard with the build and mods. Simple stuff to get the look of Cyborg from the outside and the red interior of the build for his "mechanism" and stuff.
Hope you like it guys.
|09-20-2017 04:49 AM|
Nope, that is the one I had laying around and I just wanted to see what will I do with SATA connector and how red cable would look. I still have some stuff to do and that is definitely one of them.
|09-20-2017 04:16 AM|
The case looks super!!
But for the love of everything cringe-worthy , tell me that you'll not be using that red-ish sata cable - talk about blast from the past
|09-19-2017 11:29 PM|
Some update photos.
I have so fixes to do but nothing to bad.
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|