|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|06-17-2019 03:41 AM|
CL - this is a good case, made in the "industrial" style. This fact makes it easy, anywhere in the world, to establish the production of cases, because No special equipment is required, as on serial cases. If the СL themselves had laid out the drawings of their cases for free access, there would have been an opportunity to independently manufacture these cases.
You can also make the necessary drawings using existing enclosures. There would be a desire and demand.
|05-30-2019 01:21 PM|
I made my owns...in stainless steel!
I have still two to sell, biut not cheap.
Shot me a PN for interest.
|03-18-2019 06:58 AM|
This is some kind of trouble. Caselabs left and didn’t even leave the drawings for the spare parts. That is the case when the carriage turned into a pumpkin.
Three months I am looking for these details. I would be grateful if someone tells me where to buy or offers your own spare parts if they are not needed.
1. CaseLabs MANGNUM SMA8 / STH10 Lower Mid-Plate, Standard Orientation, 120mm x 3 Fan Holes, Black (Product Code: 600653-01)
2. Single Wide Magnum Top Covers 39mm Extended Ventilated (Product Code: 600353-01)
3. Reservoir Mount - Double (Product Code: 600518)
|09-09-2018 01:05 PM|
Yes, I also need the following items:
1. M8 / SMA8 / SMA8-A Standard 8 Slot PCIE Backplate with 2 slot adapter opening and cover plate (http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum...ricing-varies/)
2. 20cm black riser cable
3. PSU Support Mount - MAGNUM (SKU 600123) - any color
4. SMA8-A Motherboard Chamber LED Light Strip Kit (http://www.caselabs-store.com/sma8-a...ght-strip-kit/)
|08-31-2018 12:11 PM|
your links are not working.
I am searching also for SMA8-A:
1x 140.4 (560) side mount with 120.4 (480) adapter rails
and still for the
1x 2 Slot Vertical PCIE Adapter with riser cable
Thank you for suggestions :-)
|08-31-2018 08:47 AM|
I also need few parts..
- SMA8-A Top Chassis (with the drop in radiator bracket)
- SMA8-A Chassis Divider
- SMA8-A Dual reservoir mounting plate (you can see it in the picture above)
|08-26-2018 04:39 AM|
I'm looking for
2 Slot Vertical PCIE Adapter with riser cable ($34.95) REQUIRES UPDATED PCIE BACKPLATE WITH 2 SLOT OPENING (http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum...ricing-varies/)
in gunmetal color.
Maybe somebody wants to sell this option.
|08-23-2018 02:47 PM|
What a sad story...I still cannot believe it.
I am sure there will be a solution soon to get spare parts...I bet for it!
|08-13-2018 07:42 AM|
Here answer from CL stuff: "I don't have any details, but there have been rumors of a retailer buying up our inventory and selling online."
PLEASE someone post if you know where the extra inventory went so I can grab what I need now before prices are ridiculous.
EDIT: I have an extra stealth mount that is painted black that I received with my Mercury S8 if anyone needs it. Just throwing it out there in case someone is desperate.
|08-12-2018 02:28 PM|
Who can tell where to get this part?
SMA8-A standard 8 Slot PCIE Backplate with 2 slot adapter opening and cover plate
1. Wait till some store will buy whole inventory from CL and try to grab parts needed.
2. Try to order this one from bestcases(https://www.bestcases.eu/magnum-2-sl...ser%20cable%20) but ask in comment to order to get not only adapter but also PCIE backplate, better to do it before hand using contact form or direct email. (they usually respond quickly)
3. Buy 5 vertical slot PCIE from bestcases(https://www.bestcases.eu/magnum-vert...%20GPU%20brace), make sure you purchase pci-e riser cables separately.
One extra advise on bestcases: please check shipping cost before placing order, for some countries it's more cost effective to use mail forwarder instead.
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|