|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|08-24-2019 02:08 AM|
|08-24-2019 01:22 AM|
|08-23-2019 06:58 PM|
... I want 32GB and due to the Daisy Chain topology of this MB, it must be a 2x16GB kit. I need to decide between these three G.Skill Trident Z RAM kits:
1. Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC, 16-19-19-39, which seems to mount Hynix CJR (C-Die) chips. https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-32gb-...82E16820232861 with a price of 259€ ($233)
2. Trident Z RGB F4-3600C17D-32GTZR, 17-19-19-39, B-Die. https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-32gb-...82E16820232575 with a price of 334€ ($301)
3. Trident Z RGB F4-3200C14D-32GTZR, 14-14-14-34, well binned B-Die. https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-32gb-...82E16820232560 with a price of 329€ ($296)
Now I must rethink again if I choose 2x16GB or 4x8GB.
|08-23-2019 04:18 PM|
So these new Gskill Neo3600mhz 14-15-15-35 are not b-die but rather Hynix CJR. You think these are topped out or anything left in the tank on normal voltage <1.5v?
On best performance i would ever get the B-Dies with better Binning, because of that i mentioned...
|08-23-2019 04:14 PM|
|08-23-2019 12:53 PM|
|pr0g4m1ng||I have the Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600MHz CL16-19-19-39 1.35V right here. They have CJRs and run are rock stable at 3733 CL16-19-19-39 1.40V 3800 CL16-19-19-39 1.40V didn't boot though. Haven't tried more as of now.|
|08-23-2019 09:16 AM|
|reqq||So these new Gskill Neo3600mhz 14-15-15-35 are not b-die but rather Hynix CJR. You think these are topped out or anything left in the tank on normal voltage <1.5v?|
|08-23-2019 05:55 AM|
I am looking for a 32GB Ram Kit for a Ryzen 3000/ x570 System.
I am aiming for DDR4 3600 CL16 and am torn between these two kits:
1. Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600MHz CL16-19-19-39 1.35V 32GB (2x16GB): https://www.gskill.com/product/165/3...00C16D-32GTZNC
2. Ripjaws V DDR4-3200MHz CL14-14-14-34 1.35V 32GB (2x16GB): https://www.gskill.com/qvl/165/184/1...C14D-32GVK-Qvl
According to this review both should be about equally fast @ stock: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/a...nchmark/4.html
However, I'd really like to go to 3600Mhz and the Trident Z Neo is a bit cheaper (about 35-40€). So I wonder: What's the probability that you can reach DDR4-3600MHz CL16-19-19-39 1.35V or better with the Ripjaws V?
@gupsterg : What voltage?
|08-23-2019 03:14 AM|
|08-22-2019 03:23 PM|
The Trident Z Neos are Hynix CJR. The Ripjaws are Samsung B-dies.
I read somewhere that B-dies in 16GB modules don't reach higher clocks that easy and I'd like to stay at ~1,35-1,4 V. Do you think it's possible to reach 3600 CL16-19-19-19-39 @ 1,35V with the Ripjaws (B dies)?
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|