|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|07-21-2019 06:02 PM|
|CHUNKYBOWSER||I hope a 5700XT with a small PCB comes out soon, then I'll put it under water. Similar to the Vega 56 Pulse would be great.|
|07-19-2019 04:37 PM|
I'm waiting for any aftermarket RX 5700 XT with native DVI port
|07-19-2019 10:54 AM|
I'm waiting for any aftermarket RX 5700 XT with native DVI port due to overclocking my 1440p korean IPS to 100Hz
The OCN life is fun but not easy at times. Radeon Pro Duo Navi based cards hmmm
|07-18-2019 02:16 PM|
I'm waiting for the Radeon Pro version to be honest.
Sapphire aftermarket version would work in the interim perhaps.
|07-18-2019 06:53 AM|
|PontiacGTX||you should consider upgrading your cpu to a 6core+|
|07-17-2019 05:35 AM|
|07-17-2019 04:25 AM|
|caliberlife||Nice scores. So double the performance|
|07-17-2019 02:28 AM|
Can't wait and went for the reference. Our current gpus are about same performance and age. Bought mine brand new for 400$, which is same price as the XT.
Not too shabby for a mid-tier card.
Played 4K on this back in 2015 - crossfire 290s . . .
EDIT: I say wait for the Sapphire. Also, if that is one stick of RAM, then yes get one more stick of same or similar spec. If two 4GB sticks, just stick to them. No need to invest on DDR3. Save it for a whole new build.
|07-17-2019 01:41 AM|
|caliberlife||Also I’m looking fo future proof for another 4/5 years even if it’s 1080p|
|07-17-2019 01:35 AM|
Waiting for 5700XT Sapphire Aftermarket
8gb ram (can upgrade)
Gtx 970 galax infnini (will sell it in UK as I live in UK)
1080p (usually play on one screen but I do have 3 of these and a 4K TV)
Looking to upgrade to an aftermarket 5700xt
I’m willing to spoon out £420 max.
Anyone got any advice, opinion or support on my decision. Thanks guys