Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Dry Ice/ Liquid Nitrogen (https://www.overclock.net/forum/268-dry-ice-liquid-nitrogen/)
-   -   UK LN2 Event Cambridge March 2012 (https://www.overclock.net/forum/268-dry-ice-liquid-nitrogen/1196837-uk-ln2-event-cambridge-march-2012-a.html)

el gappo 01-09-2012 12:30 AM

Stick my name down big boy.

Also can you get on skype some time today thumb.gif

SystemTech 01-09-2012 02:38 AM

Wow, this a awesome looking event, would love to join/help out and grow the community, just the distance is a bit of a issue, me being in South Africa. Speaking to my team though to try setup something similar smile.gif

driftingforlife 01-09-2012 10:28 AM

So what wound I need to bring, the only spare hardware i have is crap.

el gappo 01-09-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingforlife View Post

So what wound I need to bring, the only spare hardware i have is crap.

Bring your sig rig and pay extra attention during the Insulation lesson tongue.gif

K404 01-09-2012 10:39 AM

If you aren't so fussed about scores and more interested in getting an understanding of how the process of LN2 benching goes, pick up some cheap crap on Ebay smile.gif

HiVizMan 01-09-2012 11:01 AM

For those doing the LN2 101 course there will be kit provided for the duration of the event. Do not expect to get £900 CPU and £500 GPU's but what you will be benching with will earn you valuable points and more importantly experience.

driftingforlife 01-09-2012 11:28 AM

Awsome, put me on the list please for NOOB lessons, PM me when you want the payment sorted smile.gif

Sircles 01-09-2012 11:31 AM

i am interested, wonder what i could get...

scooter.jay 01-09-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post

For those doing the LN2 101 course there will be kit provided for the duration of the event. Do not expect to get £900 CPU and £500 GPU's but what you will be benching with will earn you valuable points and more importantly experience.

Can i have 2x £900 cpu's + 4x £500 gpu's please thumb.giftongue.gif

HiVizMan 01-09-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingforlife View Post

Awsome, put me on the list please for NOOB lessons, PM me when you want the payment sorted smile.gif

PM you your contact details please. I will update the OP to include you. thumb.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sircles View Post

i am interested, wonder what i could get...

Ah I have such a fertile imagination and there are so many different ways of answering that question biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif But because this is a family forum I will not go down the yellow stocking road. tongue.gif So could you tell me what you mean? Please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter.jay View Post

Can i have 2x £900 cpu's + 4x £500 gpu's please thumb.giftongue.gif

You most certainly can - so I take it you are thinking of participating in the Vantage contest then? wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by K404 View Post

If you aren't so fussed about scores and more interested in getting an understanding of how the process of LN2 benching goes, pick up some cheap crap on Ebay smile.gif

This is a good way to start building your confidence and skill levels. And the way that most of us started benching. I have only in the last little while started buying new kit. Before then every bit of kit I had was second or third hand.