Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Dry Ice/ Liquid Nitrogen (https://www.overclock.net/forum/268-dry-ice-liquid-nitrogen/)
-   -   UK LN2 Event Cambridge March 2012 (https://www.overclock.net/forum/268-dry-ice-liquid-nitrogen/1196837-uk-ln2-event-cambridge-march-2012-a.html)

Markeh 01-09-2012 12:47 PM

Nice idea, as much as I'd love to go, I couldn't make it due to transport and school.

Having said that, I live in Mansfield. I never knew we had anything to do with cryogenics anywhere around us.

HiVizMan 01-09-2012 01:17 PM

There will be similar events at the start of the summer holidays and the end of the summer break so maybe you can make one of those. thumb.gif

Birmingham is August I seem to recall not to far from Nottingham at all.

Sircles 01-09-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post

Ah I have such a fertile imagination and there are so many different ways of answering that question biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif But because this is a family forum I will not go down the yellow stocking road. tongue.gif So could you tell me what you mean? Please.
i meant in terms of scores smile.gif

Markeh 01-09-2012 01:38 PM

By August I might be driving with any luck. Fingers crossed.

HiVizMan 01-09-2012 01:58 PM

Well Kenny nearly scored with a pair of yellow stockings biggrin.gif

Right I get you. Whit the hardware that is going to be available to the LN2 101 group it would not be unrealistic to see some of the delegates adding 200 or 300 points or more to their totals by the end of the event. But you get what you put into benching, turning up and expecting the results just to happen is wishful thinking. It is possible with 2 graphic cards to add 280 points in one afternoon. thumb.gif What you can do with unlimited LN2, some of the most experienced and knowledgeable bencher's from the UK to mentor and guide is pretty much up to you.

K404 01-09-2012 02:40 PM

So not true. This time, I am more than happy to put my hands up and say "nothing happened, not even almost!"

biggrin.gif

kitfit1 01-09-2012 02:50 PM

Hey Dagmar.........................................................if you put me down for a "noob" course, i could get in even more benching biggrin.gif

By the way.......................................................................are there any sheep in Cambridge ? smile.gif

HiVizMan 01-09-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitfit1 View Post

Hey Dagmar.........................................................if you put me down for a "noob" course, i could get in even more benching biggrin.gif
By the way.......................................................................are there any sheep in Cambridge ? smile.gif

Graham not sure about the sheep mate but certainly a phone-booth or two.

greed 01-09-2012 04:32 PM

please don't harm any sheep! they are good creatures tongue.gif

HiVizMan 01-10-2012 11:55 AM

Oh not to worry the lads don't do harm to the sheep mate, they are a loving bunch of lads. biggrin.gif:D

A few more names added to the list.