Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Monitors and Displays (https://www.overclock.net/forum/44-monitors-displays/)
-   -   Korean QNIX QX2710 Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 Matte Samsung PLS panel ?? (https://www.overclock.net/forum/44-monitors-displays/1374065-korean-qnix-qx2710-evolution-ll-27-2560x1440-matte-samsung-pls-panel.html)

caenlen 03-29-2013 11:57 AM

my qnix matte samsung pls just arrived, im typing on it now... omg this is amazing, no backlight bleed NONE, no dead or stuck pixels, PLS IS AMAZING THE COLORS ARE AMAZING OMG IM going to die!!!!

BEST $330 I HAVE EVER SPENT, HULUSTAR WAS THE SELLER HE HAS 100% FEEDBACK BTW, OMG THIS IS AMAZING

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130868312541?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

u have no idea how beauitufl 1440p is until u see it... also I am loving this no backlight bleed, my TN panel had terrible backlight bleed on the bottom

caenlen 03-29-2013 12:34 PM

thought i would mention, I am not having any ghosting issues either in black ops 2. this is truly an amazing panel. my god I can't believe it was only 300 or so bucks. damn

OfficerMac 03-29-2013 01:36 PM

Finally got confirmation that the monitor was picked up by UPS and it will be delivered on Monday.

caenlen 03-29-2013 01:59 PM

Hulustar sent mine by DHL, I ordered it Wednesday morning, and received it from DHL Express at around 2pm EST time Friday. Damn fast shipping.

OfficerMac, you will not be disappointing this is the best monitor I have ever seen in my life. My buddy has one of those Dell U2713HM, and his backlight bleed is god awful, and his colors are a little off too.

This one literally has no backlight bleed, PLS is the way to go. Hands down.

d3daiM 03-29-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post

Hulustar sent mine by DHL, I ordered it Wednesday morning, and received it from DHL Express at around 2pm EST time Friday. Damn fast shipping.

OfficerMac, you will not be disappointing this is the best monitor I have ever seen in my life. My buddy has one of those Dell U2713HM, and his backlight bleed is god awful, and his colors are a little off too.

This one literally has no backlight bleed, PLS is the way to go. Hands down.
Caenlen,

Excellent! I am very interested now to know if this thing is HDCP compatible. Any way you can find out for me? I really want to pass this through my AV receiver in dual screen without having any issues..
And does this has have a VESA compatible mounting plate on the back?

d3daiM 03-29-2013 02:44 PM

Does the bottom stand look like it could come off? Reason I ask is because people report that the Monoprice Korean IPS does not...which is just silly...and I want to wall mount.

caenlen 03-29-2013 06:54 PM

Yes, mine has a 100x100 VESA wall mount, and it is well designed too, should be easy to do.

the stand on mine is just fine... very sexy too, has a glass base.

HDCP compatible? I don't know, I just hooked it up with DVI-D straight to my sapphire 7950. they advertise it is though, at least Hulustar did.

d3daiM 03-29-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post

Yes, mine has a 100x100 VESA wall mount, and it is well designed too, should be easy to do.

the stand on mine is just fine... very sexy too, has a glass base.

HDCP compatible? I don't know, I just hooked it up with DVI-D straight to my sapphire 7950. they advertise it is though, at least Hulustar did.
But does it look like the stand will actually be able to come off?
And I don't see anywhere in the eBay listing that mentions if it is HDCP compliant. Does it have the 1920X1080 resolution option in your display properties? Do you think you can connect it to a PS3 and/or blu ray player with the use of a DVI>HDMI adapter to see if it plays back in 1080P?

Sorry..I just really want to know this monitor will work for my configration

CoolGuy90 03-29-2013 10:03 PM

@caenlen

How is the matte coating?

d3daiM 03-29-2013 10:28 PM

I asked Hulustar if it is HDCP compliant and he said it is not. Damn.