Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Dry Ice/ Liquid Nitrogen (https://www.overclock.net/forum/268-dry-ice-liquid-nitrogen/)
-   -   OCN N2OC | Haswell Launch Party UK | 2nd of June (https://www.overclock.net/forum/268-dry-ice-liquid-nitrogen/1389715-ocn-n2oc-haswell-launch-party-uk-2nd-june.html)

el gappo 05-09-2013 03:55 AM

Continuing on from the Ivy Bridge and Bulldozer Launch party live-stream events, we'll be going at it again on the 2nd of June with a little help from Gigabyte and Intel. The event will be open to the public on the 2nd of June if any of you want to pop in and dabble in a little benching yourself or just have a gander and see what these new systems can do you are welcome to. There will be multiple systems on a variety of different cooling systems there for people to play with. If you are in need of any hardware or cooling equipment to get you going please let me know in the thread.

And of course, there will be a live-stream of the entire event on Launch day with running commentary for those who can't attend.

Confirmed Experienced Benchers;
K404
El Gappo
Scooter.Jay
Dualist
RawZ
8Pack
TopDog
Driftingforlife
Willhemmens
Blindfitter
Georgestorm
Greed4Speed

Due to NDA constraints attendance on the 1st of June will be via Invite only, If you are interested in attending please let me know via pm.

The Venue and Address

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
West End Mills
Leopold Street
Long Eaton
Nottinghamshire
NG10 4QD

EDIT 03/06/2013

The livestream recordings are embedded in order below. They should be up on twitch for the next day or so but they might not be up much longer than that so give them a watch when you can if you missed it live. It's basically like a very long video podcast covering the weekends event and documenting our haswell testing from the beginning.

Thank you very much to Claire for being our colour commentator for the weekend and to K404 for commentating also. thumb.gifLivestreams Inside (Click to show)
Big shout out to Gigabyte for providing the twelve Z87-OC motherboards and 4770k's. It was great fun and couldn't of done this without them redface.gif Much love from all the UK overclockers, kiss kiss from scoot.

Haswell Launch Party After Action Report | Pictures and Results Inside...

Maximous 05-09-2013 04:10 AM

Looks awesome as always. Oh man I really need to attend one day........

scooter.jay 05-09-2013 04:38 AM

Oh yeah bench time baby!

driftingforlife 05-09-2013 04:41 AM

IN! IN! IN!

yessir.gif

On my bday as well wheee.gif

BTW gap, its Driftingforlife, not 4, thats another member smile.gif

el gappo 05-09-2013 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingforlife View Post

IN! IN! IN!

yessir.gif

On my bday as well wheee.gif

BTW gap, its Driftingforlife, not 4, thats another member smile.gif

My bad. Happy Birthday biggrin.gif

driftingforlife 05-09-2013 05:07 AM

I mean the 2nd, at the event, not now tongue.gif

K404 05-09-2013 05:48 AM

I am REALLY glad this has been confirmed and fully set in stone biggrin.gif

Rbby258 05-09-2013 06:15 AM

hmm, just sold my maximus v extreme and my ivy died so i don't have any gear

HobieCat 05-09-2013 06:23 AM

Looks like its going to be another awesome event! 

borandi 05-09-2013 06:23 AM

I'll be there in spirit guys, or rather 35000 feet somewhere above China. Go get em smile.gif