Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Benchmarking Software and Discussion (https://www.overclock.net/forum/21-benchmarking-software-discussion/)
-   -   Fire Strike Extreme Top 30 (https://www.overclock.net/forum/21-benchmarking-software-discussion/1443196-fire-strike-extreme-top-30-a.html)

Jpmboy 11-16-2013 08:29 AM

Firestrike Extreme is the latest high-end gaming PC benchmark from Futuremark
You can download it here

"3DMark Fire Strike Extreme is an enhanced version of Fire Strike designed for high-end multi-GPU systems (SLI / Crossfire) and future hardware generations.
In addition to raising the rendering resolution, additional visual quality improvements increase the rendering load to ensure accurate performance measurements for truly extreme hardware setups
."

To unlock the Extreme preset, the Advanced version is required. ($) Please read about the additional benefits of purchasing the unlocked version at http://www.futuremark.com/

Once you have your unlock key - select the Extreme option in the tests window - and let 'er rip.



Requirements for entries in this thread:

[*] OCN user name --- [email protected] --- GPU(s) --- overall score
[*] FULL Screenshot including the 3DMark window with the result (prtscrn, open paint, cntrl-V, cntrl-S, post with the picture or paperclip tool)
[*] CPUZ (cpu, memory, mainboard) and GPUZ required for any Top 10.
[*] Validation URL (copy the link from the browser window that will pop up)
[*] The most recent version of System Information or most recent "-1". Most recent version of the benchmark at the time of entry.
[*] Beta drivers allowed
[*] AMD Tess off allowed but will be indicated as such, LOD tweaks, BUT: NO mipmap, photoshop... or "cheating" Follow HWBot Rules Here
[*] NOTE: Disabling SLI or CFX is insufficient when claiming a lower GPU count for a score. Eg, for a single card run, all other graphics cards must be switched off (not detected by FM sysinfo or gpuZ)



The tables will be updated on a regular and frequent basis! [Note: * indicates benchmark reports "Benchmark tessellation load modified"]



Jpmboy 11-16-2013 08:30 AM

reserved

Alatar 11-16-2013 08:38 AM

I guess I'll go first tongue.gif

Alatar ---- i7 [email protected] --- GTX Titan --- 6729



http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1608672

The GPU score is nice but I'd need to change to my X79 setup to get a really great overall score.

Jpmboy 11-16-2013 09:15 AM

I'll go second

jpmboy --- [email protected] -- R290x -- 5445



http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1119832

(r290x before it died on me sad-smiley-002.gif)

Jpmboy 11-16-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar View Post

I guess I'll go first tongue.gif

Alatar ---- i7 [email protected] --- GTX Titan --- 6729



http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1608672

The GPU score is nice but I'd need to change to my X79 setup to get a really great overall score.
Updated

thumb.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmboy View Post

I'll go second

jpmboy --- [email protected] -- R290x -- 5445



http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1119832

(r290x before it died on me sad-smiley-002.gif)
Updated

thumb.gif

marc0053 11-16-2013 01:02 PM

I posted this a while back:
marc0053 - I7 3930k at 4.9GHz - GTX Titan 1306MHz +800mem - score 6179 - October 11, 2013
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1382732?

Akula 11-16-2013 01:20 PM

Akula --- 2600k @ 5.2GHZ --- GTX Titan --- 6255

+335Mhz Core / +835Mhz Memory / 1.300v + LLC Disabled / Sky V2 BIOS



http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1639808

Jpmboy 11-16-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc0053 View Post

I posted this a while back:
marc0053 - I7 3930k at 4.9GHz - GTX Titan 1306MHz +800mem - score 6179 - October 11, 2013
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1382732?
Updated

thumb.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula View Post

Akula --- 2600k @ 5.2GHZ --- GTX Titan --- 6255

+335Mhz Core / +835Mhz Memory / 1.300v + LLC Disabled / Sky V2 BIOS



http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1639808
Updated

thumb.gif

thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

managerman 11-16-2013 01:45 PM

Here's my best so far...with highly overclocked 780's under water.

8th overall with 3x cards or less smile.gif

Cores: 1360, Mem 7200 - 1.35v using LLC mod and Zawarudo's voltage hack biggrin.gif





managerman---- i7 [email protected] --- TRI-SLI GTX 780 --- 13818

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1088261

-M

Jpmboy 11-16-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by managerman View Post

Here's my best so far...with highly overclocked 780's under water.
8th overall with 3x cards or less smile.gif
Cores: 1360, Mem 7200 - 1.35v using LLC mod and Zawarudo's voltage hack biggrin.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
managerman---- i7 [email protected] --- TRI-SLI GTX 780 --- 13818
http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1088261
-M
Updated

thumb.gif

With "Bucket List"?
https://www.overclock.net/t/1437392/october-mod-of-the-month-voting-now-live/0_20


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.