April 6 2014 Update
Ivanlabrie posted this useful chart for profits
Mar 5th update
Tested cards by people on forums & CUDAMINER thread
Note that the memory may change sometimes since the board partners have approved vendor lists for memory
ASUS Dual fan- OCN (gfgrimm) , OCN (trip96)
* Samsung K4G41325FC-HC03 rated for 6Ghz , however quite a few reports of poor memory overclocks
Gigabyte - CUDAMINER dev (cbuchner1) , Crytomining-blog (six cards) , reddit
* Samsung K4G41325FC-HC03 rated for 6Ghz , may also be Hynix H5GC4H24MFR T2C (5Ghz) if you are unlucky (see Eteknix/Vortez)
MSI - OCN (dEBASERpIX) , OCN (Aurosonic) , Litecointalk (4 cards) , rickymartin06 (OCN)
* Samsung K4G41325FC-HC03 rated for 6Ghz
MSI GTX 750 TI Classic - OCN (cam51037)
Zotac Dual fan / OC (ZT-70602-10M) - https://www.ddengle.com/board_free/458015
* Hynix H5GC4H24MFR-T2C ... 5Ghz
Zotac - OCN (dotaduck) , OCN (gfgrimm)
* Samsung K4G41325FC-HC03 (https://www.overclock.net/t/1469814/nvidia-gtx-750ti-750-maxwell-owners-club/40#post_21897840)
PNY (VCGGTX750T2XPB-OC)- Betaateb (reddit , 6 cards) , custompcreview
* Samsung K4G41325FC-HC03 memory according to custompcreview
EVGA FTW (loud due to 42% min fan) - quite a few people (see https://www.overclock.net/t/1468166/gtx-750-ti-mining/50#post_21838303) , Pcper
* Samsung K4G41325FC-HC03 rated for 6Ghz
EVGA SC - martinium @ bitcointalk
Galaxy GC xartic1 (OCN)
* Hynix H5GC2H24BFR-T2C , may also be Samsung (see http://detail.zol.com.cn/picture_index_1291/index12902128_465_p371284.shtml#/&pn=22 and http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphics-Cards/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-750-Ti-Roundup-EVGA-Galaxy-and-PNY-Overclocked/Galaxy-GTX-)
- Samsung K4G41325FC-HC03 VRAM seems to have better results
- Overclock memory to +500 or more if possible (highest stable) , most people are getting their 300 kh/s hashrates with high memory clocks
- Use Google Chrome with a flash application open to force 3D mode on Nvidia card
- Try using cudaminer x86 to see if you get higher hashrate than the 64 bit one
- A TDP BIOS mod via Kepler BIOS Tweaker may or may not help , I believe it helps more on cards with the 6-pin power connector
- Kepler BIOS tweaker should help with changing minimum fan limit on noisy EVGA boards
Feb 28th update:
34W for 300kh/s claimed by http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/geforce-gtx-750-ti-power-usage/
Feb 23rd Thread summary:
* A listing of all reviewed cards' PCBs in my post https://www.overclock.net/t/1468166/gtx-750-ti-mining/10#post_21823154
* cam's mini review https://www.overclock.net/t/1398219/official-bitcoin-litecoin-digitalcoin-and-all-crypto-currencies-club-and-general-information-thread/13760#post_21829578
* GTX 750 Ti capable of 260ish stock , can reach 333kh/s+
* ~ 130 kh/s for scrypt adaptive N factor (vertcoin)
* memory clocks are important , 1600Mhz -1700Mhz mem is common to reach
* Kepler Bios tweaker works, can change TDP limit to 65W for boards lacking 6 pin (i.e. MSI), or up to ~90-100W for cards with 6 pin and upgraded power delivery (i.e. ASUS / Galaxy GC , EVGA FTW has +35% Power limit already)
* People are getting 1.1-1.2 Mhash/s on ~300-330W with minimal optimizations for 4 card setups
* Using card value as hedge: G-sync available on cards with Displayport (Galaxy GC / EVGA FTW / EVGA SC / Zotac Dual Fan)
--> MSI/ASUS/Gainward/PNY/Leadtek/Palit didn't get the memo that it's 2014 and that only Low profile cards have an excuse for having VGA ports : they could have pulled an EVGA style move and included a DVI to VGA adapter instead.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
will only get better:
Quote:From cudaminer dev
Quote from: Cial on February 18, 2014, 10:25:26 PM
Christian did you buy a 750ti to play with?
I ordered one. A friend ordered six.
one. for review and development purposes.
A friend of mine will be getting 10. His first mining farm.
Because of some product expectations I have I will hold off buying single GPU cards. I've bought Asus MARS recently and I want this kind of device for mining, but definitely Maxwell based. We need more hash power density - up to the power limit that a single PCI express card can provide (would that be 250 Watts?)
a solid option for gpu farms, given the wattage draw.
Again, the Radeon R9 270 and the GTX 650 Ti Boost both drew ~160W to hit 180KHash/s and 395KHash/s respectively. The GTX 750 Ti, in contrast, mined at a steady 246KHash/s on just 105W
Crazy, the power efficiency of these things. Don't they run without PCIE cables plugged in or is that the 750 non ti?
Yeh cards like MSI GTX 750 Ti Gaming , Palit GTx 750 TI StormX Dual do run without 6 pin PCI-e power cables. They both have a open spot on the PCB for adding one though.
Zotac has reference one also a dual fan one with a 6 pin.
Gainward Golden Sample lacks one but has the spot for it.
GTX 750 Ti is rated for 60W , GTX 750 is rated for 55W.
The ASUS/Gigabyte/EVGA FTW all have 6 pin pci-e connectors, although that's only for stability.
Colorful (China), Galaxy (leaks look like it has a 6 pin), Innovision 3D (from their site it looks like reference PCB), PNY there's not much info on or I can't find it
lack of sli is a bit annoying for casual gaming usage tho... hmm, still an interesting little card
Quote:Oh thats weak. Weird the 650ti allowed it.
Looks pretty good though. I'm not sure if the hashing power makes it worth it over the 270 since it would take so many slots but looking forward to the bigger cards.
I'd say it is worth it if you're in the USA paying > 0.15/kwh or Europe:
R9 270: ~450 kh/s , ~150W --->3 kh/s/W --> 3 kh/J
$220 / 450 kh/s --> $0.50 / kh/s (not counting overpriced $260-300 R9 270s on Newegg)
GTX 750 Ti : ~ 250-300 kh/s , ~60W ---> 4.17 - 5 kh/J
$150 / 300 kh/s --> $0.50 / kh/s (even the GTX 750 Ti FTW is about $160-170)
$170 / 250 kh/s --> $0.68 / kh/s
see also http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/1y9tq0/the_150_nvidia_gtx_750_ti_mines_at_265_khs_scrypt/
VTC Adaptive N factor Scrypt mining performance with:
Interesting. The prices are great, hopefully they hold up. Love the no 6 pin ones. Someone posted they were only getting 550 cpm with PTS. GUess they aren't good for that.
In that tom's picture can someone explain to me how they only managed 302 khash/s on an r9 270x???
Someone want to help me setup cuda mining so i can see what this 750 Ti does overclocked?
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:51 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.