Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Air Cooling (https://www.overclock.net/forum/246-air-cooling/)
-   -   Noctua NH-D15 Club (https://www.overclock.net/forum/246-air-cooling/1480717-noctua-nh-d15-club.html)

doyll 06-01-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewUser16 (Post 28478682)
OK, so if you are not taking my word as gospel, you not understanding or perhaps don't want to understand the meaning of “You probably know I’m not one for tact” and the nature of 90% of his responses not only to me, but to others and I'm not referring only in this thread, so before you think I'm bashing anyone, If you don't known the history of his.. I'm sorry "uncaring" ways of communication, go to some of his old threads, maybe even recent and then go ahead and please make a judgment on me.

" You are trying to put down another member by making claim" beside the fact that there is so many post in here on OCN and him pretty much trashing other members, must well call them idiots. If you read this thread and can’t see the contradiction to his' supposedly “You probably know I’m not one for tact" by first arguing something that he might not even tested...what can I say:)

The last thing I mean to do and refer to anyone either in here or elsewhere outside this forum in such negative way, but I think it goes both ways and I honestly think “Aerna" knows what I'm referring to and his ways of addressing or responding to some comments.

You want to be treated with respect and to be taking seriously, work at it and if you know you are certain way e.g. direct and to the point that's OK, but deal with the fallout. There is a time in your life when you don't need to pretend to know everything and NO I'm not referring to myself:) and If you think you do and have to argue something you not sure about..Well, you’re for a big surprise and perhaps disappointment, even in your personal life.

Nope, just cus you say it doesn't make it a fact.

So "last thing you mean to do" is exactly what you are doing?

When I make a statement I'm willing to back it up with supporting data and references. You obviously think you don't need to do that, so you are posting lots of stuff with nothing backing it up. Enough with all your 'you', 'you' and time for supporting data and reference links.

You say Aenra is not being honest and truthful, but instead of posting proof when asked, you instead blab on and on instde of proving your claim.

Time to put the proof where your mouth is. Another way of saying it is put up or shut up.

NewUser16 06-01-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doyll (Post 28478756)
Nope, just cus you say it doesn't make it a fact.

So "last thing you mean to do" is exactly what you are doing?

When I make a statement I'm willing to back it up with supporting data and references. You obviously think you don't need to do that, so you are posting lots of stuff with nothing backing it up. Enough with all your 'you', 'you' and time for supporting data and reference links.

You say Aenra is not being honest and truthful, but instead of posting proof when asked, you instead blab on and on instde of proving your claim.

Time to put the proof where your mouth is. Another way of saying it is put up or shut up.

You shouldn't have responded to this last post, until now I thought you were OCN valuable member, someone with more common sense.

Saying and I quote “You say Aenra is not being honest and truthful" Wow! Where on earth I've ever said that? Tbh. It’s comforting thou, at least now I know whom I'm up against and the mentality of the person I’m dealing with:)

Just to put this to rest and to shot you up, which I hate doing it and make others feel low I said quite opposite I said his ways of speaking his mind and not watching his mouth makes him very uncaring and insensitive to others.

If you can add such blunt comment I am not surprised why you could not see what I was saying to begin with, while someone else would see the "contradiction" I was speaking of right away, furthermore, to make me feel like I'm the bad guy now, you aren’t worth speaking with……

Have a good day :)

doyll 06-01-2020 11:58 AM

You said it post below, #2000 this thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by NewUser16 (Post 28478682)
OK, so if you are not taking my word as gospel, you not understanding or perhaps don't want to understand the meaning of “You probably know I’m not one for tact” and the nature of 90% of his responses not only to me, but to others and I'm not referring only in this thread, so before you think I'm bashing anyone, If you don't know the history of his.. I'm sorry "uncaring" ways of communication go to some of his old threads, maybe even recent and then go ahead and please make a judgment on me.

There are posts in here on OCN and him pretty much trashing other members, must well call them idiots for either asking questions that might be "silly" to him or simply responding to others. If you read this thread and can’t see the contradiction to his' supposedly “You probably know I’m not one for tact" by first arguing something that he might not even tested...what can I say:)

The last thing I mean to do is to refer to anyone either in here or elsewhere outside of this forum in such negative way, but I think that it goes both ways and I honestly think “Aenra" knows what I'm referring to and his ways of addressing or responding to some comments of his.

You want to be treated with respect and to be taking seriously, work at it and if you know you are certain way e.g. direct and to the point that's OK, I am the same way, but deal with the fallout, compassion and caring goes a long way.

Your words, not mine.

NewUser16 06-01-2020 12:10 PM

You are worse off then I even thought:)

Show me exactly where I said he is a liar and dishonest, supposedly you can back that one up:)

Wow! It’s beyond me how you even succeed in this world, unless you live totally secluded life always from any 1-on-1 human interactions.

Bashing anyone, calling uncaring or saying they contradict themselves doesn't make them liar or untruthful, unaware of locking commonsense maybe, but that is their personality. You have something else going on under that thick head of yours and yes I realize I'm rude now, but man you have some while imagination.

Yes, these words are mine not yours I would be embarrassed if it was the other way around.

Swallow your pride because that's all it is and move on. You should have kept sitting on the back burner and not open your mouth, unless you've been talk to my friend :)

I don’t know why I bother

Owterspace 06-01-2020 12:31 PM

There is a good show on Amazon about the moon.. pretty interesting stuff!

I can’t believe the D15 is still in production. What a champ.

NewUser16 06-01-2020 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owterspace (Post 28478928)
There is a good show on Amazon about the moon.. pretty interesting stuff!

I can’t believe the D15 is still in production. What a champ.

That is a good one, thanks:)

doyll 06-01-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewUser16 (Post 28478898)
You are worse off then I even thought:)
Show me exactly where I said he is a liar and dishonest, supposedly you can back that one up:)

I don't need to show you because I didn't say anything like that. So now you are making false statements about me too. It's you making up stories. This only makes me less likely to believe anything you say about anythibg.

NewUser16 06-01-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doyll (Post 28478756)

I could, but you can do it yourself and pull several links where my comments to words Aenra and his insensitive ways of being is plausible, but here are you own words, not mine…. Thank GOD.

So again, you quoting what I said and can't point to where I call him liar and dishonest despite that the quote is right in front of you.

For whatever is worth I honestly don't mean to make you feel in any harmful way, it’s not my nature:)

I’m done, I have let this drag far way to long

Aenra 06-02-2020 08:59 AM

* forgot to add one important fact in the post detailing my findings, will add it now. My margin of error is .5 Celsius. Important and again, my fault for neglecting to mention :)

@NewUser16 there's no need to derail this thread, it's about the NH-D15, not about me and my many flaws indeed.

I responded to a poster wondering about NH-D15's original fans and whether it was worth stacking a third one; on topic (and needless to say, all that matters; one's free to dismiss my opinion).
I additionally responded to another user, you, claiming that there's no added benefit from adding a third fan; also on topic (and again needless to say, but grain of salt and all, dismiss at will).

You went on and latched yourself to my saying "i'm not one for tact". And i'm not. If i'm thinking something, 99% of the time i'm actually saying it too.
Is this a cultural thing? Have i touched on something, unbeknownst to me as it were? I don't have tact. So i state that. What's the problem, and why do you burden all the other thread readers with this?
PM me if it's of personal import, or ignore me please. They shouldn't be reading all this.

(and since i'm at it, obligatory thanks to @doyll . Our disagreements aside, he's proven a number of times he can disassociate the personal from the technical God bless him)