Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   PC Gaming (https://www.overclock.net/forum/78-pc-gaming/)
-   -   Optimize AC Unity with Nvidia GPU (my expirience) (https://www.overclock.net/forum/78-pc-gaming/1525048-optimize-ac-unity-nvidia-gpu-my-expirience.html)

THC Butterz 11-16-2014 10:04 AM

I am a avid gamer, and love to play any game non stop from the second i download it to the time its finished, this was smiply not possible with unity, the graphics where stuttering, choppy, and glitching beyond playability. I am not sure about exact framerates, but my game is now perfectly smooth (YOUR MILEAGE MAY AND PROBABLY WILL VERY).so here we go.

MY SYSTEM:
CPU: AMD PHENOM II X6 1090T @ 4.1 GHZ
GPU: 2X NVIDIA GTX 760 2GB GDDR5
MOTHERBOARD: SABERTOOTH 990FX GEN 1
RAM: CORSAIR VENGENCE 8GB DDR3 1600 @ 1599 9-9-9-24
SOUND: CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER Z + AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-M50
MONITOR: ASUS 1080P
HDD: INTEL 520 SSD (OS) + 2.52 TB JBOD RAID (GAME DRIVE)
COOLING: WATER (CUSTOM LOOP)

ON TO WHAT I HAD TO DO TO GET THE GAME TO PLAYABLE CONDITIONS:
I got ac unity latest NV drivers, loaded game in nv panel and enabled sli,
here are my nv settings:

then i had to go into the game and i personally set my game settings to high, 1920x1080, and disabled in game AA and in game vsync, wala, smooth game, although ubi still needs to make a patch, this game is playable

istudy92 11-17-2014 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC Butterz View Post

I am a avid gamer, and love to play any game non stop from the second i download it to the time its finished, this was smiply not possible with unity, the graphics where stuttering, choppy, and glitching beyond playability. I am not sure about exact framerates, but my game is now perfectly smooth (YOUR MILEAGE MAY AND PROBABLY WILL VERY).so here we go.

MY SYSTEM:
CPU: AMD PHENOM II X6 1090T @ 4.1 GHZ
GPU: 2X NVIDIA GTX 760 2GB GDDR5
MOTHERBOARD: SABERTOOTH 990FX GEN 1
RAM: CORSAIR VENGENCE 8GB DDR3 1600 @ 1599 9-9-9-24
SOUND: CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER Z + AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-M50
MONITOR: ASUS 1080P
HDD: INTEL 520 SSD (OS) + 2.52 TB JBOD RAID (GAME DRIVE)
COOLING: WATER (CUSTOM LOOP)

ON TO WHAT I HAD TO DO TO GET THE GAME TO PLAYABLE CONDITIONS:
I got ac unity latest NV drivers, loaded game in nv panel and enabled sli,
here are my nv settings:

then i had to go into the game and i personally set my game settings to high, 1920x1080, and disabled in game AA and in game vsync, wala, smooth game, although ubi still needs to make a patch, this game is playable

if you disconnect from the internet your game will run smoother, less fps dips etc. its been confirmed
hope this increases your game experience