Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Mice (https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/)
-   -   Zowie ZA 11/12/13 Mouse (https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1552218-zowie-za-11-12-13-mouse.html)

Sencha 04-22-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino. View Post

Instabuy!
Sweeeeeeet!

But why are they on maxfps.se yet not on the official Zowie site?

Don't know,

What size you in for? I'll be going for the 11. Insta buy for me as well

Aventadoor 04-22-2015 10:51 AM

Seriously, why couldent they just make a taller and wider FK?
I honestly dont see the point of this mouse

Ino. 04-22-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventadoor View Post

Seriously, why couldent they just make a taller and wider FK?
I honestly dont see the point of this mouse

FK=claw
ZA=palm

It reminds me of the rival with the hump, I like that. I'm already happy with the FK1 but this one last looks great too.

I'll be going for the 11 too.

Does anyone know who ZA is? Another CS guy I suppose?

AnimalK 04-22-2015 11:00 AM

They all appear to have the same length. I will be going for the widest of the three (which most closely matches the Sensei measurements): the ZA 11.

Aventadoor 04-22-2015 11:02 AM

Its still not a wide mouse tho. Sensei is 67mm, probably around 63-64mm where you actually grip it.
Im kinda torn wether us sensei lovers like me would like this shape.

I have a hybrid grip I think... My fingers rest on the mouse, but the back of my palm isent touching... So it looks like it could be good.

AnimalK 04-22-2015 11:08 AM

The ZA11 is most likely 1 to 3 mm thinner across the board.

Because I immediately thought of the Sensei shape, I am trying to pick the mouse which will most likely fit me well.

I like the Sensei shape a lot and I also like the FK1 shape a lot. The ZA11 appears to be the logical choice for me.

popups 04-22-2015 11:12 AM

They should have talked to me. I sent them a lot of feedback during the FK development period.

The side buttons look improved, same with the main button piece.

jayfkay 04-22-2015 11:15 AM

alright Ino make sure to make a review and post a lot of pics with your hand on the mouse as well smile.gif

again my complaint would be: too much damned rubber...

LegoFarmer 04-22-2015 11:21 AM

I find the FK1 to fit me better than this type of shape. When I use an ambi mouse, I like my palm not touching it completely, but still being there. Same with ergo mice like the EC1-A. The bottom of my palm makes contact, but it is just air from there. Won't be buying, but I am glad Zowie is being more diverse. Gonna stick to my EC1-A and MLT04 mice.

popups 04-22-2015 11:41 AM

It looks like an "improved" FK in different sizes. Like they added some of the traits of the AM into the FK: taller rear arch, straighter side buttons. The main button piece looks to bend differently than the FK1/2. The ZA12 is the size of the FK2 (if I remember the dimensions correctly).

Why make 3 new molds yet keep the single top piece design and lower front height? They should have made a separate button piece to get rid of the click issues. Also, they should have raised the height of the front for a more natural arch and to give more room on the side for your 2 fingers.