Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Computer Cases (https://www.overclock.net/forum/161-computer-cases/)
-   -   Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Series Owners Club (https://www.overclock.net/forum/161-computer-cases/1570053-cooler-master-mastercase-5-series-owners-club.html)

RodimusConvoy 02-18-2020 07:59 PM

Read all 157 pages. How's that universal GPU support bracket holding up? Looks like the one without the tripod feet became exclusive to the Maker 5t.

Had my eye on the MC500P ever since looking at the floor model at my local computer store. Not a fan of the tempered glass but Cooler Master's American store sells the regular side window kit I can get.

CptAsian 02-23-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodimusConvoy (Post 28334556)
Read all 157 pages. How's that universal GPU support bracket holding up? Looks like the one without the tripod feet became exclusive to the Maker 5t.

Had my eye on the MC500P ever since looking at the floor model at my local computer store. Not a fan of the tempered glass but Cooler Master's American store sells the regular side window kit I can get.

I really do recommend the MC500P. One of the best cases I've ever owned, easily.

DADDYDC650 05-31-2020 04:02 PM

Lost keys to side panel!

I lost my keys somehow for the tempered glass side panel for this case and I can't get into my rig. I'm willing to pay for a copy of a key. Anyone?

BTW, I've tried reaching CM support for almost a month and I've received 2 replies. None helped at all.

nanotm 05-31-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DADDYDC650 (Post 28477918)
I lost my keys somehow for the tempered glass side panel for this case and I can't get into my rig. I'm willing to pay for a copy of a key. Anyone?

BTW, I've tried reaching CM support for almost a month and I've received 2 replies. None helped at all.

the keys are often differently grooved rather than every caselock having the same key, have you tried the bic pen method? (you tube has a lot of videos) without damaging the thing thats about all I can think of

DADDYDC650 05-31-2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanotm (Post 28478052)
the keys are often differently grooved rather than every caselock having the same key, have you tried the bic pen method? (you tube has a lot of videos) without damaging the thing thats about all I can think of

I’ll try it but I won’t be able to lock up the glass panel after opening it. Hoping someone can send me a key or at least give me the key code so I can have a copy made.

RodimusConvoy 06-02-2020 07:58 AM

The American store alternates between "We're doing inventory check" and "this item isn't available until the health crisis is over".

Otherwise you could just order another panel from that site. I've been going there cause I want the kit that replaces the glass panel with a window. Should have bought it when I had the chance (before February) :/

boGardoN 06-06-2020 01:16 AM

Does anyone know if it's possible to put a 360mm radiator on the outside front of the case and with a pull configuration? What's would be the max thickness w/o modding? Excuse my bad ascii art:

Code:

|  I  | |3|C|
|  N  |F|6|O|
|  S  |A|0|V|
|  I  |N|R|E|
|  D  |S|A|R|
|  E  | |D| |