Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   PC Gaming (https://www.overclock.net/forum/78-pc-gaming/)
-   -   [Official] SOMA - Information and Discussion (https://www.overclock.net/forum/78-pc-gaming/1573586-official-soma-information-discussion.html)

Sam Greeen 12-26-2016 01:44 AM

How do you think about what there will be their next game?

boredgunner 12-26-2016 08:29 AM

It'll be years in the making I'm sure, hopefully still a PC master race moddable masterpiece. I've read that Frictional wants to branch away from horror though, or at least this kind of horror, so maybe they finally will.

Sir Beregond 12-26-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredgunner View Post

It'll be years in the making I'm sure, hopefully still a PC master race moddable masterpiece. I've read that Frictional wants to branch away from horror though, or at least this kind of horror, so maybe they finally will.

Could be interesting to see what they could do branching out to other genres.

Ithanul 12-26-2016 03:37 PM

Indeed, I would not mind to see something else from them in a different genre.

Sam Greeen 12-27-2016 01:35 AM

the main thing that was a good story and atmosphere

Sir Beregond 09-18-2017 11:25 AM

Replayed again. I always catch little details each time I play through!

boredgunner 09-18-2017 05:51 PM

Even though this game is in my top 5 of all time, surprisingly I have not yet replayed it. I've been waiting for a decent monitor that doesn't butcher its visuals. OLED is finally suitable for it I would assume (as of 2016), but a big TV is not feasible for me. mad.gif

Sir Beregond 09-19-2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Even though this game is in my top 5 of all time, surprisingly I have not yet replayed it. I've been waiting for a decent monitor that doesn't butcher its visuals. OLED is finally suitable for it I would assume (as of 2016), but a big TV is not feasible for me. mad.gif

Yeah...this is true. The section on the Curie is especially bad visually on my ol' TN monitor.

I echo your sentiments on OLED.

Edit: Love the new avatar by the way. Though some days I miss Mr. Danko. wink.gif

boredgunner 09-19-2017 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Beregond View Post

Yeah...this is true. The section on the Curie is especially bad visually on my ol' TN monitor.

I echo your sentiments on OLED.

Edit: Love the new avatar by the way. Though some days I miss Mr. Danko. wink.gif

This weekend I will make an avatar that combines them, need to see how it looks on the forum though.

CpWAo2J.jpg

Sir Beregond 09-20-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

This weekend I will make an avatar that combines them, need to see how it looks on the forum though.

CpWAo2J.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this thumb.gif