Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   PC Gaming (https://www.overclock.net/forum/78-pc-gaming/)
-   -   [Official] SOMA - Information and Discussion (https://www.overclock.net/forum/78-pc-gaming/1573586-official-soma-information-discussion.html)

Reloaded83 09-25-2015 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredgunner View Post

Yeah I figured that enemy would scare the crap out of you. Wait until later...

It was already a bit more difficult to click "play" last night... *Edit: In fact my wife heard me yelp at that point from the living room while watching TV.* But I admit that I was thinking about the story and what may happen later in the game after logging out for the night, so I'm quite curious to see how things turn out!

tristanbear 09-25-2015 08:53 AM

I want it! frown.gif

Reloaded83 09-25-2015 08:33 PM

I.... I don't want to play anymore...........

boredgunner 09-25-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded83 View Post

I.... I don't want to play anymore...........

There's always tomorrow. wink.gif

Reloaded83 09-25-2015 09:03 PM

I wanted to find out more about the story, so I decided to jump back in. Big mistake. Put simply, that's the first time I've died in the game, and I think my heart hurts. That thing is creepy to the max. I'm in CR something or something. I don't even remember. This game is intense for me. Calling it for tonight.

GetToTheChopaa 09-26-2015 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded83 View Post

I wanted to find out more about the story, so I decided to jump back in. Big mistake. Put simply, that's the first time I've died in the game, and I think my heart hurts. That thing is creepy to the max. I'm in CR something or something. I don't even remember. This game is intense for me. Calling it for tonight.

@Reloaded83 just turn the lights on and go for it! biggrin.gif
I don't think it was quite as in tense for me as it sounds like it is for you mate, but I could absolutely feel my heart throbbing and shrinking at times as I was trying to sneak around that creepy bastard. I missed all these feeling I got from a game, very happy I got it with SOMA.
Unfortunately, I finished the game yesterday...

Reloaded83 09-26-2015 08:14 AM

Well the lights are dimmed, and the door to the room is open, but I don't think any amount of lights would fix it for sure for me. I just get lost in the game, and almost forget that I'm just sitting in a chair, maneuvering a character around a 3D world. I really do have quite a weak constitution when it comes to horror games, but the story of this one is keeping me going. Hopefully I can get past this chase part and move on tonight.

Reloaded83 09-26-2015 09:16 PM

Wonderful. I've managed to jump my character into a place that I'm unable to get out of no matter what I do. And save and restart puts me back in the same place that I'm stuck in. Awesome.

GetToTheChopaa 09-26-2015 09:43 PM

Happened to me too, load an earlier save
Edit: By earlier I mean the previous, obviously.biggrin.gif You shouldn't loose to much progress

Reloaded83 09-26-2015 10:00 PM

Oh, I didn't realize I could do that. Thought the only option was "continue". Good to know, thanks! thumb.gif