Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Overclock.net BOINC Team (https://www.overclock.net/forum/365-overclock-net-boinc-team/)
-   -   TN-Grid has now gone public! (https://www.overclock.net/forum/365-overclock-net-boinc-team/1613431-tn-grid-has-now-gone-public.html)

Egilman 10-11-2016 12:58 PM

Finally, after many years, TN-Grid has now gone full public release!

TN-Grid homepage

The public invite code is;

[email protected]

You need to create an account first.

Currently Beercan (No15) , me (EG), and Tex are the top three on a six man preliminary team while they were in Test Mode.

For those looking to run a science project after Poem goes away, this would be a good one......

Very stable when I was running it and it plays well with others.

Good Luck and Good Crunchin!

Go Team! sonic.gif

bfromcolo 10-11-2016 04:27 PM

Running it now.  Looks to be CPU only. Maybe we should use this as a POTM in Nov and see if we can exert global dominance for a time?

scubadiver59 10-11-2016 05:10 PM

I'll throw my 128t at it once the Bonkers run is over! thumb.gif

mmonnin 10-11-2016 05:37 PM

I was thinking the same thing about POTM.

Egilman 10-11-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfromcolo View Post

Running it now.  Looks to be CPU only. Maybe we should use this as a POTM in Nov and see if we can exert global dominance for a time?

Thanks, I forgot to mention it was CPU only....

This is a favorite project of mine, And it can be run alongside a GPU project without much problem using an app config.

Egilman 10-11-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmonnin View Post

I was thinking the same thing about POTM.

I think it would make a great POTM project!

With all the CPU's running around on this team, we should be able to make a dent in it.....

WhiteWulfe 10-12-2016 10:12 AM

I might give it a go once I get caught up on my wcg ugm work units. So can't wait to get my paws on a 2P rig but I'll have to wait a bit longer for that.

WhiteWulfe 10-17-2016 06:57 AM

*laughs nervously* Oh hey look, I'm the user of the day, and of course currently do not have any work units for it because yoyo is hogging my queue with ecm tasks that are taking bloody well forever (already past 24 hours on 5 tasks)

Tex1954 10-17-2016 11:12 AM

Yuppers, YoYo ECM and Evolution tasks usually take from 5 to 30 hours depending...

Leiden server won't or can't keep my setups going... as I recall, it's a crappy slow single CPU setup... oh well.... I put my 2P setup on WCG for the rest of the month since Leiden won't send it any more work for some reason.

TN-Grid would be a nice project I think for November... Incidently, I did get some DENIS tasks recently too... they still working on problems.

8-)

scubadiver59 10-17-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex1954 View Post

Yuppers, YoYo ECM and Evolution tasks usually take from 5 to 30 hours depending...

Leiden server won't or can't keep my setups going... as I recall, it's a crappy slow single CPU setup... oh well.... I put my 2P setup on WCG for the rest of the month since Leiden won't send it any more work for some reason.

TN-Grid would be a nice project I think for November... Incidently, I did get some DENIS tasks recently too... they still working on problems.

8-)

When I first started up Leiden I had to "Update" several times to get more than two tasks running; once I did that, it loaded up 24 tasks against my 24c 2P rig. Since then, it's been pretty much consistent with 20+ tasks.

But of course, I haven't checked it today....