Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Mice (https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/)
-   -   G403 Angled sensor vs G pro (https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1623966-g403-angled-sensor-vs-g-pro.html)

noibat2 02-23-2017 06:44 AM

Anyone have problems with the angled sensor? I cant make a straight line. I don't know if is my hand size and my grip ( Hybrid Claw/Palm and 17cm hand.) or it's the angled sensor.

Also, the G pro have the same sensor angle?

Thanks.

Avalar 02-23-2017 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noibat2 View Post

Anyone have problems with the angled sensor? I cant make a straight line. I don't know if is my hand size and my grip ( Hybrid Claw/Palm and 17cm hand.) or it's the angled sensor.

Also, the G pro have the same sensor angle?

Thanks.

The G403 I know has a weird sensor angle, but as far as I know, my G Pro is completely straight.

If this is some kind of manufacturing error, I'd love a replacement. biggrin.gif

shatterboxd3 02-23-2017 08:08 AM

The sensor is fine. it's your grip on the mouse and how you're moving it.

fourthavenue 02-23-2017 08:35 AM

What do you mean by "cant make a straight line"?
If you mean the line you draw is curved, that's because these mice don't have angle snapping.
If you mean the line is running diagonal, like "from top left to bottom right" or "from bottom left to top right", that's because of your grip.

fourthavenue 02-23-2017 08:46 AM

Logitech China even has an official tip on why G403 users can't draw a horizontal line.

I believe G403 is not the only mouse that would have this problem. If one is using IE3.0, he's likely to have the same experience.

It's just that G403 is so hyped. People have really high expectation of it.
So many people put interests and attention into it. So many bought it even if they never handled a gaming mouse before.

People notice some issues on G403 and yelling around every forum, saying they are cheated by Logitech.
It's just because they never really paid attention to a mouse like they did to G403. It's not G403 having the issues.

noibat2 02-23-2017 08:55 AM

Thank you for all that info!
My grip is exaclty what picture shows : 1-3-1. My previous mouse was a 4 years old D.A where I tried to apply the same grip on G403.

Now , I'll start my training with a new grip style
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthavenue View Post

Logitech China even has an official tip on why G403 users can't draw a horizontal line.

I believe G403 is not the only mouse that would have this problem. If one is using IE3.0, he's likely to have the same experience.

It's just that G403 is so hyped. People have really high expectation of it.
So many people put interests and attention into it. So many bought it even if they never handled a gaming mouse before.

People notice some issues on G403 and yelling around every forum, saying they are cheated by Logitech.
It's just because they never really paid attention to a mouse like they did to G403. It's not G403 having the issues.

noibat2 02-23-2017 08:55 AM

Sorry double.

NovaGOD 02-23-2017 09:01 AM

My grip is like the second "wrong" picture but i think i adjusted to it.

fourthavenue 02-23-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noibat2 View Post

Thank you for all that info!
My grip is exaclty what picture shows : 1-3-1. My previous mouse was a 4 years old D.A where I tried to apply the same grip on G403.

Now , I'll start my training with a new grip style

My grip is "angled" too. But I'm ok with G403 because I have been gripping like this for years and I'm use to such situations. My wrist movement will compensate my angled grip.
It is actually automatically done by the brain, not because I spent time adapting to it. Everyone can adapt to it in a hour of gaming session.
Like I said, it's just that most people never tried to draw a horizontal line before they receive a G403.

CorruptBE 02-23-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaGOD View Post

My grip is like the second "wrong" picture but i think i adjusted to it.

I did that years ago with the MX518. No big deal, I adjusted to it over time.