Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   AMD Motherboards (https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-amd-motherboards/)
-   -   [Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club (https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-amd-motherboards/1624134-official-msi-x370-xpower-gaming-titanium-am4-owners-club.html)

Mikesamuel112 02-25-2017 01:23 PM

X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

Supports AMD® RYZEN Series processors and 7th Gen A-series / Athlon™ Processors for socket AM4

Supports DDR4-3200+(OC) Memory

DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost

VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness

Mystic Light Extension and Mystic Light Sync: Control all LEDs in system with one click by GAMING APP or mobile devices

Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield. Turbo U.2 with Steel Armor, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2

Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience

GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel® : The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management

BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card

Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency

MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™

In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster

EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot

Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function

GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players

WHQL certified for Windows 10

cssorkinman 02-25-2017 01:46 PM

Ordered one 15 minutes after they went on sale at newegg smile.gif

Mikesamuel112 02-25-2017 01:53 PM

Mine is coming in next week Friday and I cant wait. Also got the G.Skill Trident 32GB at 3000Mhz.

cssorkinman 02-25-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesamuel112 View Post

Mine is coming in next week Friday and I cant wait. Also got the G.Skill Trident 32GB at 3000Mhz.

I got the cl 14 trident Z's with the samsung ic's. Should be fun shaking these boards down , planning on having the 1800X under water - 480 mm radiator.

Mikesamuel112 02-25-2017 02:03 PM

My EK-Supremacy Evo arrived today. When is your board arriving?

cssorkinman 02-25-2017 02:14 PM

I;m hoping by the 10th dunno what they are planning on newegg's end.

Mikesamuel112 02-25-2017 02:21 PM

If you buy it on Amazon the released date is on March 2.

Mithan 02-27-2017 10:27 AM

I was thinking of buying this, not sure if it is going to be any good or not...
Asus Crosshair Hero 6 better? Same? Worse?

Mikesamuel112 02-27-2017 07:56 PM

Same

Digitalwolf 03-04-2017 09:58 AM

Quick bad quality phone pic before throwing a system together.

This was a quick picture I took with my phone. Had limited time to get things together. The slightly better quality pic I had cut out the Digitalwolf paper... and yes my hand writing sucks.. no I'm not a doctor.

Currently I'm just running on the air cooler that comes with the 1700 (my loop is just hanging out lol). Going to order a new block soon(tm) so not really doing anything over clock wise at the moment.

I have a Z170 Titanium with the EK Monoblock (so I've always loved the looks)... it was a toss up between the CH6 and this. Came down to the fact I actually saw this in stock... my CH6 pre-orders never attempted to ship from any online retailer.

I saw EK had AM4 blocks on sale.. even shipping from them ends up being cheaper than buying it from my normal "in stock" source that charges crazy shipping prices. So I went ahead and ordered a block off the EK site.

Hopefully they eventually make a Monoblock for the X370 Titanium.