Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   AMD Motherboards (https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-amd-motherboards/)
-   -   Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Discussion (https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-amd-motherboards/1625822-gigabyte-ga-ax370-gaming-k7-discussion.html)

Praetorr 03-21-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev501 View Post

Have you tried with the latest bios f3b? http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-AX370-Gaming-K7-rev-10#support-dl

Nope. It wouldn't shock me if it fixes it though. I generally don't mess around with beta BIOS, however. wink.gif

Lithoss 03-22-2017 10:58 AM

I got mine Monday. Works great so far, even on the stock bios. It did get stuck on post with error code A0 a couple times. A cold boot fixed it, thankfully. Will update bios soon hopefully.

drksilenc 03-22-2017 12:29 PM

So i have been running on the K7 since friday and there is some buggy firmware and software.

1. Do not believe the easy tune over clock. It says it applied but no other software can validate it. It shows it in the change settings in bios but doesnt apply properly in the bios so the software thinks it is running faster than it is.
  2. Avoid the Soundblaster software as it has a bug in it to where it drops fps in games. dota 2 went from 110 down to 30 or lower with it installed and the only way to resolve is to reformat windows.
  3. Memory speeds on ram can be stable i am running CMD32GX4M4C3200C14M though only 2 of the 4 sticks but it is running stable at 14-16-16-36 @3200

Tyrael 03-22-2017 03:21 PM

is it for a m2. ssd a problem in terms of heat that the port is directly under the gpu?

easyXmode 03-22-2017 03:43 PM

Just ordered mine, newegg has stock right now so hopefully i'll be getting it before the weekend with 2 day shipping.

aberrero 03-22-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post

is it for a m2. ssd a problem in terms of heat that the port is directly under the gpu?

No. My SSD maxes out at 65C as a result of the GPU (without stressing the SSD itself). This is fine, as the fan from the GPU will prevent it from reaching insanely high temperatures by cooling it with exhaust air.

LBear 03-22-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyXmode View Post

Just ordered mine, newegg has stock right now so hopefully i'll be getting it before the weekend with 2 day shipping.

Was able to snag one off newegg as well. Wish i could had bumped up the shipping but was just rushing to put the order was afraid of them selling out.

AuraNova 03-22-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyXmode View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBear View Post

Was able to snag one off newegg as well. Wish i could had bumped up the shipping but was just rushing to put the order was afraid of them selling out.

Which board are you referring to? I don't see any 5 or K7 in stock, unless either have appeared for a literal minute.

madweazl 03-22-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBear View Post

Lucky bastard! I've been searching multiple times a day and have the reminder set on Newegg but havent had any luck at all.

LBear 03-22-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraNova View Post

Which board are you referring to? I don't see any 5 or K7 in stock, unless either have appeared for a literal minute.

Was the K7