Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Overclock.net Member Polls (https://www.overclock.net/forum/255-overclock-net-member-polls/)
-   -   What kind of content do you want to see on the OCN YouTube Channel? (https://www.overclock.net/forum/255-overclock-net-member-polls/1692017-what-kind-content-do-you-want-see-ocn-youtube-channel.html)

bluedevil 05-05-2018 06:18 AM

What kind of content do you want to see on the OCN YouTube Channel?

So what do you as a viewer want to see on the Overclocknet YouTube channel besides product reviews? I would love to see our members be more engaged in the content that is being put out. If you don't see what you as a member would like to see, let me know. I am very open to suggestions.

Testing JM edit

Jedson3614 05-08-2018 10:02 AM

I would like to see the podcast come back!

ENTERPRISE 05-12-2018 10:48 AM

Bump.

Get voting guys and girls !

MNMadman 05-12-2018 11:02 AM

I voted for all.

ThrashZone 05-12-2018 11:11 AM

Hi,
Better step by step oc guides :)

Smanci 05-12-2018 11:35 AM

Reviews need more depth. I feel like I'm using 5-10 minutes to watch an unpacking.

ThrashZone 05-12-2018 11:45 AM

Hi,
Indeed skip the unboxing plenty of those videos out there this in OC.NET not unboxing.net :p

The Pook 05-12-2018 11:53 AM

overclock.net

LN2, DICE, phase, TEC, chilled WC, WC, CLC, air coolers...

everyone does hardware reviews. I can watch them anywhere.

bluedevil 05-12-2018 12:11 PM

I understand this, but in reality my studio isn't set up for LN2 or any exotic cooling, let alone the funding for such.

AlphaC 05-12-2018 01:28 PM

Full disassembly (down to the PCB, sometimes EK /Alphacool configurators lacking those dimensions) and custom loop watercooled components (i.e. GPUs cooled by Heatkiller blocks).

I'm pretty sure even if a PCB teardown video is 2 or 3 minutes long that there will be people watching it because A. it's unique content B. not many people do it. C. people that overclock for hwbot records need this information (to mod and or to cool it with water / LN2). Any youtube person can run firestrike or timespy...

I don't think LN2 is a reasonable expectation.

Builds = meh , everyone and their dog has a build video now

Interviews: If you can get interviews with people of value such as James Prior from AMD

Q&A : I don't know what sort of Q&A would be worth sitting through so there better be a transcript, I'd rather read (or skip pointless parts) than watch unlike youtuber people that just yap on and on about nothing important

How to: unless it's something exclusive or at day 1 of launch, not that useful