Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Mice (https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/)
-   -   Finalmouse Air58 (https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1714916-finalmouse-air58.html)

Poodle 12-02-2018 10:06 AM

Finalmouse Air58

1 Attachment(s)
So last night I managed to order and make a payment for one of these from MaxGaming site which was pretty hard as the site was crashing all the time. Here is the official Air58 mouse thread.

It's pretty much an Ultralight Phantom with more holes and handmade Haiku Scrolls. Weight is 58g.

Finalmouse says "Everything was redesigned from the ground up, but still with the classic shape of the Phantom and ULP. New bottom chassis, new lattice geometry on the sides (that also adds grip), new PCB, new internal frame… the list goes on."

Comes in Cherry Blossom Red, and Cherry Blossom Blue.

Klopfer 12-02-2018 10:24 AM

if the 1000Hz with Dreammachines software will be possible would good to know

empyr 12-02-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klopfer (Post 27741418)
if the 1000Hz with Dreammachines software will be possible would good to know

Forte said it was exactly the same sensor, so it will be.

shumps 12-02-2018 10:33 AM

It's sold out.

a_ak57 12-02-2018 10:38 AM

10 Attachment(s)
I feel like shilling would probably be more effective if people could actually buy the product in question.

cyronn 12-02-2018 10:45 AM

Ive also managed to pay for one on the maxgaming site which has been hard. Been trying to get my hand on a finalmouse for most of the year so far. Just never managed to pay for one as they sold out all the time so quick.

JackCY 12-02-2018 10:54 AM

They could make air1 and no one should care when you can't buy it. Looks nice yeah yeah it does, if it doesn't have major issues and the shape fits your hand and grip. Availability of any Finalmouse? More of a non availability. 1 seller in EU? Only sells new air58 and no older mice? No stock? You know what, just give out a name of the factory in China that is making these so we can order direct XD Would be faster than waiting until corporations figure out the logistics and old style supply chain.

Colors: :thumbsdow
Branding: ninja what? :thumbsdow
Scroll: text, really? :thumbsdow
Price: very steep, twice that of competing products, :thumbsdow

I'm sure it's a great mouse if you're a YouTuber etc. who gets a sample for free or they made the mouse "for you" with your silly name, doesn't have to wait 6 months and spend a significant portion of their monthly income on a mouse. Simply not worth it for most regular people. Ugly styled supercar like mouse? Sort of.

idiotekniQues 12-02-2018 11:21 AM

The red is sold out on maxgaming, seems like some blues are in stock. I ordered one. I love these mice even though I hate the company, how they sell them, and am deeply worried about how long they will last before starting to break down. But you just can't get a mouse with a size and shape this good at anywhere near this weight. Sigh.

t3ram 12-02-2018 11:57 AM

MHH i think i should sell my ULP after all this hype ^^

Avalar 12-02-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3ram (Post 27741552)
MHH i think i should sell my ULP after all this hype ^^

Seriously considering selling my ULP with Paracord soon after my Astrums arrive.

Air58s on Ebay for $200-$400 the second they dropped, maybe even soon before. Disgusting.