Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Cases (https://www.overclock.net/forum/14782-cases/)
-   -   FOR SALE Caselabs parts (https://www.overclock.net/forum/14782-cases/1715316-sale-caselabs-parts.html)

jsutter71 12-06-2018 04:14 PM

FOR SALE Caselabs parts

1 Attachment(s)
Everything has it's price and Caselabs parts are becoming harder to find. These won't come cheap but make me an offer if you see anything you like. This is a pic I just took of my spare parts. The majority of these parts, including the door have never been used. If you look at the pic closely the parts that have been used have drilled holes. Most of these parts fit the magnum cases. PM me if interested. Of course I expect any buyer to pay for shipping.

Aenra 12-10-2018 03:18 AM

Worthy of mention, bought a couple of the parts listed above and found jsutter to be so very accommodating. He really makes the effort, down to the little things.
So a public thanks on top of the private one :thumb:

repo1979 01-04-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsutter71 (Post 27748944)
Everything has it's price and Caselabs parts are becoming harder to find. These won't come cheap but make me an offer if you see anything you like. This is a pic I just took of my spare parts. The majority of these parts, including the door have never been used. If you look at the pic closely the parts that have been used have drilled holes. Most of these parts fit the magnum cases. PM me if interested. Of course I expect any buyer to pay for shipping.

pm sent sir

jsutter71 01-05-2019 06:03 PM

It is with a heavy heart that my status has changed and I no longer am in a position to sell anything as much as I want to. My wife and I after 19 years of marriage are getting a divorce and every computer item I have is broken down and locked away in storage. I'm presently sending this message on a old laptop which is my only means of communication through the internet.

Mercutio 04-09-2019 02:11 PM

Hey, do you have a mid plate for sale ? thanks alot

jsutter71 04-09-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercutio (Post 27927396)
Hey, do you have a mid plate for sale ? thanks alot

How big and for what case?

jsutter71 04-09-2019 05:42 PM

18 Attachment(s)
This a repeat of the post from the Caselabs owners club.
I'm performing a major major refit on my STH10. I scored a 140mm & 420mm flex bay. Never mind the brand new 240mm & 360mm flex bays I just purchased. I've decided to go with 140mm for the front RAD. I did an inventory of all my spare parts and this is what I have. As you see in the pics the 240 & 360mm flex bays have RADS and fans attached but are brand new. Their are a couple very slight scuff marks that are barely noticeable which I created during initial assembly They are so slight that they don't show up on the pics. Their are no bent sections. I have lots of spare parts. Especially Aqua computer stuff. I just ordered the next gen farbwerk controllers from Germany so my 2 standard 4 pin farbwerks will no longer be needed. The door is for Magnum cases

Mercutio 04-10-2019 02:34 PM

I got the Sma8. Do you think it will fit ? Thanks alot

delerious 04-10-2019 03:40 PM

Didn't see any, but do you have any of the 3.5in drive adapters (i.e. 2 SSD in 5.25 space)?