Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Cases (https://www.overclock.net/forum/14782-cases/)
-   -   WTB Caselabs Mercury or Bullet (https://www.overclock.net/forum/14782-cases/1719718-wtb-caselabs-mercury-bullet.html)

sok0 02-02-2019 09:33 AM

WTB Caselabs Mercury or Bullet

Looking for one of these for my HTPC build. Mercury s3/s5 or bullet bh2/bh4 case, black or white. Doesnt matter if used. Let me know the specs. Thanks

Section31 02-10-2019 10:02 AM

There was one on sale at dazmode forum. Good price too. Look it up yourself.

Shadow_Foxx 03-05-2019 05:48 AM

Im torn if Im willing to part with my all black, windowed, BH2. Ill have to think about it. Send me a PM if youre still looking. Cheers!

Section31 03-11-2019 07:19 PM

I have found out there are lot more caselabs out there in the open than we realize. Its just matter of finding them and one with enough of stuff you need. Prices for them are all reasonable (outside of the rarer bullet and sma8a revision cases). Maybe overpriced in the us but in australia, even canada its still very low prices. You just got to look up those places. Also i am beginning to expect more people to unload there caselabs at somepoint in the future. There are lot of people willing to sell to maximize value. Be patient and you will get one for bargin prices.

From seller prospective, i would sell it now (could package as deal with system). Get as much value as possible and then use the funds for the new stuff coming out. The other manufacturer are starting to produce cases that caselabs owner may want to change too. Also remember the computer enthusiast market is actually quite small and if the economy is bad, we have to sell stuff for what we can get.

fruityrecords 03-11-2019 09:32 PM

I could be interested. Any chance you have a Sma8 or Sth10?

Thanks!

fruityrecords 03-11-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_Foxx (Post 27878770)
Im torn if Im willing to part with my all black, windowed, BH2. Ill have to think about it. Send me a PM if youre still looking. Cheers!

Im in, you got any other cases? Im looking for a Sma8 or Sth10

Thanks!

Justinsd 03-13-2019 05:10 PM

I currently have a S8 I may be willing to part ways with. Shoot over a PM

Pinnacle Fit 04-12-2019 06:30 PM

i have an s3 pedestal if you want it. make an offer via pm

lostsupper 04-30-2019 07:28 PM

I have a new-in-box Bullet BH2 (white w/black front plate, top radiator bracket, non-window no handles) that I'm selling. PM if you're interested.