FS: LGA 1155/1151 Watercooling Lot, 2x Apogee XT Rev2 blocks, 2 radiators, resevoir, fans
Selling the whole lot, not willing to part out:
- 2x Swiftech Apogee XT Rev2 CPU water cooling blocks
- 3x120MM Swiftech radiator with 3x Yate Loon fans (the top side of the radiator has a dent)
- 2x120MM unknown radiator with 2x Yate Loon fans (some paint chips)
- 3x extra 120mm fans (1x Yate Loon, 2x Logisys green LED fans)
- Swiftech MCRES Micro Reservoir (the enclosure is a bit cloudy, and the top filler cap has some scoring marks)
- Swiftech MCP355 water pump with a Petra's Shop Top (Laing DDC 3.2 top?? It has been years, I cannot recall). I tested and pump unfortunately does NOT power up, however I'm throwing it in.
The Swiftech Apogee XT Rev2 blocks are meant for LGA 1155 CPUs but should work also on 1151 according to:
I'm asking $110 shipped in US.
Asking $100 shipped, looking to clean up my room, thanks.
Edit: now selling on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/223403177681
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.