How to Remove Windows Defender
Hi to everyone,
I found a way for remove easily Windows Defender from your operating system:
- you need Revo Unistaller, I am using the professional version release 4
- open it and click on "forced uninstall"
- under "full path to program's file or folder" select "browser for folder"
- select every folder in "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)" related at Windows Defender (one by one)
- click on scanning mode advance
- click on "next"
- delete all the files that Revo Unistaller will find
- repeat the process on each folder named Windows Defender in "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)"
- reboot your system
Why would you want to? It takes hardly any resources and actually provides decent protection to the system.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:51 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.